Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76932 times)

<missing context that indicates obvious sarcasm

<implying forget can't be used sarcastically or not as an insult

Do you know what sarcasm is?

Most of the search isn't sarcastic.

This is just one example, you can search many more keywords.

Do you know what sarcasm is?

Most of the search isn't sarcastic.

This is just one example, you can search many more keywords.
<asking if I know what sarcasm is
<anyone who understands social interaction would have realized steve's post was sarcastic

guys look he said "forget you" to a malicious user who was egging on a Self Delete look at how much of a cunt he is

MoltenKitten, you're overdoing the red texting, this isn't 4KidsChan, at least not until April 1st, that is

oh my bad that isn't sarcasm

But it is justifiable aggressiveness

He can't claim this is a friendly community when he himself is not friendly.

its almost like badspot doesnt give a stuff
then maybe he should

Well it's like propaganda, say it over and over and people will eventually start to listen.
Have you forgotten Tony has been around for nearly 10 years and people still aren't listening

I don't see how you can find humor in Tony injecting himself into places he doesn't belong, derailing topics, ignoring legitimate posts against him for the more ridiculous ones, and never providing proof for his claims
tony can post where ever he wants. threads wouldnt derail if you would all stop allowing yourselves to go off on the tangents tony starts. tony ignoring other peoples legitimate points is good enough reason to ignore tony period. and tony cant post sources? even more reason to take what he has to say for granted

i promise this isnt as hard as yall are making it out to be. have a little self control

And just because Badspot doesn't care, that doesn't excuse Tony's actions nor does it mean that we should just idly stand by as he flings his trash everywhere
of course it doesnt, but him and a couple others are the only ones that can actually do anything about it and they aren't actually doing anything about it so??? more threads  to add to tonies ever growing trash pile i guess!!!

hes only a problem because you and those who hate him make him a problem. you have more than enough at your disposal to deal with him yourself until he slips up again

He can't claim this is a friendly community when he himself is not friendly.
We're supposed to be friendly to starfishs? Lol, ok tony

It's incredible, this is. Ignoring the manchildren who outright support him, I'm witnessing some morons who are still applying to the "Don't See It, It Doesn't Exist" theory.

I'll never understand this forum. A literal cancer will be sitting in the open, and yet nobody wants to take the necessary steps to get it removed, instead favouring a long and painful death. Is it because you cunts haven't found your bollocks and you can't step up to the plate? Has Tony forcefully rammed his tiny 2" peeper so far up your arse that you know shout "Daddy" as he gets near?

I thought better of the people here. I guess I was wrong.

It's incredible, this is. Ignoring the manchildren who outright support him, I'm witnessing some morons who are still applying to the "Don't See It, It Doesn't Exist" theory.

I'll never understand this forum. A literal cancer will be sitting in the open, and yet nobody wants to take the necessary steps to get it removed, instead favouring a long and painful death. Is it because you cunts haven't found your bollocks and you can't step up to the plate? Has Tony forcefully rammed his tiny 2" peeper so far up your arse that you know shout "Daddy" as he gets near?

I thought better of the people here. I guess I was wrong.
i cant tell what you're in favor of. yknow, no one stepping up to the plate here, why dont you do it? since you seem to know how yet arent for some reason

i cant tell what you're in favor of. yknow, no one stepping up to the plate here, why dont you do it? since you seem to know how yet arent for some reason
what are these "necessary steps" that obviously no one but you knows?

it's what mcjob does to appear smart. he drafts up paragraphs of trite without actually making any valid points or comments.

if you take what he actually said and read it: "Is it because you cunts haven't found your bollocks and you can't step up to the plate?"

he's asking you to step up to the plate, it's implied that he's already at the plate because he's trying to keep the forums from devolving - not to speak for him, but i'm pretty sure he's saying that he's sick of people sucking tony's richard then saying: "LOL IGNORE HIM IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM"

it's literally the same mentality of that one kid who's semi-popular so nobody reports him and everyone allows him to get away with stuff