Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76923 times)

I was already given a background check and they asked specifically for any aliases and I gave them Lord Tony.

Adult Swim knows all about Blockland.
How's your show coming along? Haven't seen any new details in a while

How's your show coming along? Haven't seen any new details in a while

I'm not allowed to discuss it, what does that have to do with anything though?

That's convenient

Disclosure agreements are a thing.

All I can tell you is that it's DFL 2 Risky Nights.

what does that have to do with anything though?

It's incredible, this is. Ignoring the manchildren who outright support him, I'm witnessing some morons who are still applying to the "Don't See It, It Doesn't Exist" theory.

I'll never understand this forum. A literal cancer will be sitting in the open, and yet nobody wants to take the necessary steps to get it removed, instead favouring a long and painful death. Is it because you cunts haven't found your bollocks and you can't step up to the plate? Has Tony forcefully rammed his tiny 2" peeper so far up your arse that you know shout "Daddy" as he gets near?

I thought better of the people here. I guess I was wrong.
have i ever told you how much i love you

All I can tell you is that it's DFL 2 Risky Nights.
Am I meant to have heard of that?

Am I meant to have heard of that?
I think he wants you to care so that he doesn't kill himself

have i ever told you how much i love you
i cringed lol

It's incredible, this is. Ignoring the manchildren who outright support him, I'm witnessing some morons who are still applying to the "Don't See It, It Doesn't Exist" theory.

I'll never understand this forum. A literal cancer will be sitting in the open, and yet nobody wants to take the necessary steps to get it removed, instead favouring a long and painful death. Is it because you cunts haven't found your bollocks and you can't step up to the plate? Has Tony forcefully rammed his tiny 2" peeper so far up your arse that you know shout "Daddy" as he gets near?

I thought better of the people here. I guess I was wrong.
It's not that it doesn't exist or we 'haven't found our bollocks', it's that it's so minuscule a problem that it's easy to ignore, or to not even notice.  What, because it's a problem to you anyone else who thinks an issue easy to ignore is an idiot to you?  You act so sanctimonious that I legitimately am not sure if you're being serious or not.

lol

I believe I asked what it had to do with anything, twice.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308404.0
he claims this is an "ama" and has only responded to questions that negatively talk about him or adult swim

i cringed lol
I'm not sure if this is flaming but your a real ass ya kno

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308404.0
he claims this is an "ama" and has only responded to questions that negatively talk about him or adult swim

So you admit I answered questions.