Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76738 times)

tony is literally just KenM but more controversial and a lot more pushy/determined/malicious

Harvesting.
but can you harvest a harvest by harvesting that harvest while also being a part of the harvest™?

This is like watching the world burn before your very eyes. Forget the Mad Max movies, the BLF is the true wasteland. Everyone's got something against everyone and everyone has a knife up to their throats.

Seriously,I'm new to this forum but I agree that sitting with your hands folded with a troll running about is accident prone.

So who's alt are you?
Say what now? I don't do alts and if I were using an alt account, I'd probably have alot more posts under my belt already since my registration in 2015, because to make an alt means you have some kind of obsession or an injustice having happened to you. I'm neither of those things.

I'd probably have alot more posts under my belt already since my registration in 2015

My registration was in 2013 on this account and I didn't start making posts till 2017.

I don't do alts and if I were using an alt account because to make an alt means you have some kind of obsession or an injustice having happened to you. I'm neither of those things.

Sounds like something an alt would say.

Also if you registered in 2016 then you're not "new" to the forum.

What I meant by new is that only very recently have I begun to actually focus on the forums/posting. The only thing is is that I had to speak out against some poorly made RP and the host's incompetency because it was a disgrace to any server ever.

Anyway, if I am an alt then who am I? What truly leads you to thinking I am using an alt account? Have alts become so mainstream that its a general assumption now?

Dunno why but your posts resemble mine at an unsettling level.

Dunno why but your posts resemble mine at an unsettling level.
dont insult someone like that

Seriously,I'm new to this forum but I agree that sitting with your hands folded with a troll running about is accident prone.
actually multiple trolls with some having more malicious intents
Have alts become so mainstream that its a general assumption now?
honestly yea a lil bit it's a bit rediculous also this is tony's like 10th alt or something? all i know is that he's made quite a few up to this point

Kamitorrorga who the forget are you