Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76913 times)

where's your source tony?

I'm not a journalist.

Every time I post a source that's not CNN, NBC, etc you people claim it's not credible. When in fact CNN, NBC, etc is not credible at all. lol

So I waste my time posting a source that people claim is not credible because it's not on the Fake News Network known as "CNN" so I decide to let you people google for your own source so you can choose to only go on websites you yourself find credible.
You have dozens of people saying that you're full of stuff.
You have ≈4 people agreeing with you.

It's time to stop.MP4

Gotta reevaluate your life, buddy.  At this point, I think it's equally likely that you're trolling and full of stuff.  Did you subscribe to the whole "fake news" bs because just because Annoying Orange said it.  The "because X said so" is a fallacious argument and you are naïve to have believed it.

Furthermore, the reason why people say that all the news sources that are credible are credible is because that we have this glorious capitalistic system that allows us as consumers to decide if news sources are credible or not. Because these news sources are so large, so widely comma and respected sources for academic papers when referring to Media sources, presume that this is a credible news source. Fringe groups like The Huffington Post, National Review, TYT, AJ+, cnn and Breitbart News are not credible sources because their publications are designed as propaganda sources to readers on the fence and provide affirmation for already biased readers. They are catered so that the readers are affirmed in their opinions, whereas news sources like CBS, ABC, CNN, NBC, LAT, NYT, and even Fox News are designed to report what has occurred. Although each of these networks do sometimes omit information in order to deceive or convince their audience or readers, their sources are credible, meaning that they do not obtain their information through fraudulent or poorly documented sources.  The fringe news publications are very much more guilty of omission, using unreliable sources, even fabricating news.

Serious question. Did you attend college? Did you graduate?

for those who do not know how lord tony works:
he's a troll
he purposefully goes and creates the most controversial post/topic that he can think of just to piss everyone off and get attention
he has been doing this for years
i suggest stop taking him seriously

Furthermore, the reason why people say that all the news sources that are credible are credible is because that we have this glorious capitalistic system that allows us as consumers to decide if news sources are credible or not.

I'm not getting paid for my sources and you are not paying me for my sources.

Just because George Soros is paying news media to spread fake news, that does not mean the news are credible. No matter how much money has been spent for the glorious capitalistic system.

Main stream media is the reason why BLM started rioting the streets.

MSM over blows any white on death crime but doesn't care about black on white, black on black, black on asian. white on white, etc.

MSM over blows any white on death

Meant to say black on white.*

I'm not getting paid for my sources and you are not paying me for my sources.
Point
30 miles
Your head

They are considered credible because they are tried and tested by the market.  The key when people want to know about an even is "what happened".  The believable and credible sources are the logical ones, and our market system promotes that, as most people are not stupid.  For someone who glorifies science, you are surprisingly intent on using antiquated logical processes employed by Inquisitors.

IDC about your conspiracy theories; if these were drawn logically based wholely on credible sources and elaborated thoroughly to arrive at that point, then I would believe you.

Hell, I think PWJ is even more credible than you are.

They are considered "credible" because George Soros is funding enough money into the public to make them believe whatever the forget he wants them to believe.

lol so many feelings.

jesus christ

Tony is currently posting on multiple discords trying to recruit people to 'kill' the pony artwork on reddit's r/place

Pretty sad

Some things never change...

He's still going on about bronies in the caravan gaming discord now. He has a strange obsession with MLP it seems.