Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76903 times)

Why are you guys so determined T find out if I'm an Alt or not? Don't get so wrapped around the axle.

Why are you guys so determined T find out if I'm an Alt or not? Don't get so wrapped around the axle.
Because this is the blockland forums duh!
now tell us your real identity.

this is why we don't get new people anymore

Surprised no one is yelling at you for bumping this yet.
It's only been a few minutes, but yes, there was no need to bump this, especially the way that p0rtalGeek did

Honestly at this point he's just aggravating a lot of people and making the forum as a whole more toxic.  Badspot banned him from talking about MLP, and now his "news" topics don't even have sources, and are just baseless confirmation bias.  So if Badspot could make another executive order of this fashion, that would be absolutely fantastic​.

Honestly at this point he's just aggravating a lot of people and making the forum as a whole more toxic.  Badspot banned him from talking about MLP, and now his "news" topics don't even have sources, and are just baseless confirmation bias.  So if Badspot could make another executive order of this fashion, that would be absolutely fantastic​.
but that would mean another executive ban for the whole forums too

and now his "news" topics don't even have sources

I'm not a journalist.

Every time I post a source that's not CNN, NBC, etc you people claim it's not credible. When in fact CNN, NBC, etc is not credible at all. lol

So I waste my time posting a source that people claim is not credible because it's not on the Fake News Network known as "CNN" so I decide to let you people google for your own source so you can choose to only go on websites you yourself find credible.

There's a middle ground between sensationalist fringe propaganda and left-biased media you idiot

There's a middle ground between sensationalist fringe propaganda and left-biased media you idiot

Which is what I post but people claim it's not credible because it's not on CNN, NBC, FOX, etc.

I was told a youtube video of a live event wasn't credible enough source. lol.

The youtube video wasn't edited. It was live footage pulled off of CNN that they uploaded to their own youtube channel.

"Not credible"

Which is what I post but people claim it's not credible because it's not on CNN, NBC, FOX, etc.

you just posted a completely fabricated story about the queen of england so I'd say you don't

you just posted a completely fabricated story about the queen of england so I'd say you don't

Because it wasn't on CNN?

Yes, everything you say is false solely because it doesn't come from a single liberal news network. Use your lobes, tony