Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.

Author Topic: Lord Tony / King Tony: derailing topics, desperately trying to start drama, ect.  (Read 76928 times)

It's incredible, this is. Ignoring the manchildren who outright support him, I'm witnessing some morons who are still applying to the "Don't See It, It Doesn't Exist" theory.

I'll never understand this forum. A literal cancer will be sitting in the open, and yet nobody wants to take the necessary steps to get it removed, instead favouring a long and painful death. Is it because you cunts haven't found your bollocks and you can't step up to the plate? Has Tony forcefully rammed his tiny 2" peeper so far up your arse that you know shout "Daddy" as he gets near?

I thought better of the people here. I guess I was wrong.
Yes, because shouting "pretentious cunt," "literal cancer", "tiny 2 inch peeper" and the like at a troll who literally feeds off of such posts is going so well. Too many times I've seen you caught up in an argument with Tony. Kinda felt bad for you because I'm sure you could have spent your time on something else entirely more productive.

Tell us, Mcjob; do you enjoy wasting your time writing up entire posts attempting to insult Tony? I'm sure Tony enjoys reading your superiority rants and arguments with him. Not. Anyone with a brain and an ounce of knowledge about this forum knows that there's no point in trying to "remove the cancer" that is Tony through means of Drama.

He can't claim this is a friendly community when he himself is not friendly.

You completely missed my point. Re-read what I said, I don't claim this community to be friendly, but it can be.

"It's a friendly community!!"

We were told by an irl friend of his that (the other) Steve attempted Self Delete. Look at what blake said, do you think i'd let that slide being told about one of my friends?

You completely missed my point. Re-read what I said, I don't claim this community to be friendly, but it can be.

We were told by an irl friend of his that (the other) Steve attempted Self Delete. Look at what blake said, do you think i'd let that slide being told about one of my friends?
dude dont bother we already know hes stupid

He tells people to not give you attention the same way you tell people to not give me attention.

You must have some something unfriendly for him to be so hostile like t hat and call you a child enthusiast.

if you take what he actually said and read it: "Is it because you cunts haven't found your bollocks and you can't step up to the plate?"

he's asking you to step up to the plate, it's implied that he's already at the plate because he's trying to keep the forums from devolving - not to speak for him, but i'm pretty sure he's saying that he's sick of people sucking tony's richard then saying: "LOL IGNORE HIM IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM"

it's literally the same mentality of that one kid who's semi-popular so nobody reports him and everyone allows him to get away with stuff
what plate am i supposed to step up to? how do i step up to this plate? should i start posting about how much tony sucks too? is that how i get to this imaginary plate? should i belittle tony and add on to the thousands of reports that have already been made to no avail?

as a person who can actually talk and relate to tony like a human being without entering a blind rage, i can assure you lord tonies antics on the forum are handicapped. i dont support what he does here and i too get annoyed by his behavior. should he be banned?  im not in any respectable place to make that decision. i completely understand why people want him banned,

b u t   w h a t    t h e    f u c k    d o    t h e s e    p a r a g r a p h    l o n g    a r g u m e n t s    s o l v e ? ? ? ?   

literally nothing because the same people are still here arguing about the same thing they were arguing about days, weeks, months, AND years ago. oh yeah, and tony is still here.

but im very interested in these necessary steps mcjob has been sitting on for so long. wish you could have made note of these just a little earlier

b u t   w h a t    t h e    f u c k    d o    t h e s e    p a r a g r a p h    l o n g    a r g u m e n t s    s o l v e ? ? ? ?   

thanks for typing one out for me

Steve is a really "friendly" guy who wants a "friendly" forum alright.

thanks for typing one out for me
you're welcome. gonna actually address any points or are you done?

you're welcome. gonna actually address any points or are you done?

i believe i've stated my point many times, and that point is that tony's a detriment - and this is not just blind hate - to the forums

there's nothing i can really say other than that beyond this point

i believe i've stated my point many times, and that point is that tony's a detriment - and this is not just blind hate - to the forums

there's nothing i can really say other than that beyond this point
then we are all in mutual agreement. everyone shut the forget up

then we are all in mutual agreement. everyone shut the forget up

coolio

Steve is a really "friendly" guy who wants a "friendly" forum alright.
You know there are two different Steves being talked about here, right?

You know there are two different Steves being talked about here, right?

Then the nice guy SteveJenkins actively defends the child enthusiast Steve.

So Stevejenkins wants the forums more friendly but is fine with child enthusiasm.