Yooka-Laylee

Author Topic: Yooka-Laylee  (Read 16004 times)

-snip-
Nice!
honestly im not even gonna buy the game anymore

like i was gonna buy it because that was the one selling point to hear jon's beautiful voice but its gone

Why did they do that though?

Why did they do that though?
Jon said some stuff that a lot of people don't really like. I suppose they figured they didn't want to associate with those things.

It's petty of Playtonic on their part yeah.

Consider it "petty" all you want.
But I'm not going to support a company that has value in openly attempting to ruin somebody's livelihood over political stances, or cuts ties with someone out of being so spineless and afraid of the big bad MSM.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 06:26:30 PM by Master Matthew² »

Consider it "petty" all you want.
But I'm not going to support a company that has value in openly attempting to ruin somebody's livelihood over political stances, or cuts ties with someone out of being so spineless and afraid of the big bad MSM.
First off, removing a tiny cameo is not "attempting to ruin somebody's livelihood." Don't be so melodramatic.
Second, he's said a lot more than just "msm has done some bad" and if there's even one thing he's said that they don't like, they're completely within their rights as a company to not associate with that. There's nothing wrong with that.