Yooka-Laylee

Author Topic: Yooka-Laylee  (Read 15991 times)

maybe now we will finally learn not to kickstart game devs???

maybe now we will finally learn not to kickstart game devs???
especially the ones with blue hair

especially the ones with blue hair
and insults the person they removed even tho the person they removed wished them best of luck and launch and no harmful comments torwards the devs

it's coming on my birthday haha

I never realized but did jontron pay for the £3,375 donation? If so I can more than understand the whole backlash.

Atleast he's being more mature about this than the devs

they want to maintain a positive public image, why is it suprising that they'd cut off someone who expressed his desire to maintain a white majority in america?

they want to maintain a positive public image

Apparently not, considering they're banning people from their steam community for talking about it

Apparently not, considering they're banning people from their steam community for talking about it
by "talking about it" do you mean "hey guys did you hear jontron got cut" or "loving SJWS RUINING MY VIDEO GAMES REEEE"
either one is reasonable in a way, though. i can see why they wouldn't want the inevitable political discussion that comes along with that subject on their steam community.

by "talking about it" do you mean "hey guys did you hear jontron got cut" or "loving SJWS RUINING MY VIDEO GAMES REEEE"

Nice strawman

Nice strawman
this is a useless post in every sense of the word

this is a useless post in every sense of the word

Congrats you've just described every post you have ever made on this forum.