Author Topic: [NEWS] Colorado's investment in birth control reduces teen births by 50%  (Read 13138 times)

So let me get this straight: Birth control is doing exactly what it's supposed to do and nobody is surprised

This thread got derailed after five posts so

remember: if abstinence didnt work for the virgin mary, it wont work for you too
Well then.

remember: if abstinence didnt work for the virgin mary, it wont work for you too

virgin mary is the reason why parents always be wilin over their daughters loving other guys. like they'll get pissed if their daughter has a boyfriend but at the same time they'll be like "when are you going to have babies? I want grandchildren! make babies"

they want their daughters to be like virgin mary- never having love but somehow giving birth a thousand babies

this isn't even newsworthy and most people don't give a stuff
this is the pinnacle of [news] spam trend on BLF

So let me get this straight: Birth control is doing exactly what it's supposed to do and nobody is surprised
The bigger point is that providing love ed and contraceptives to teens brings those rates down a stuff ton.  Teens don't have babies because they want to 90% of the time, you've got like at least 3-4 years more of fun and then real life can come at you, but they're gonna forget anyway and almost all of them have stuffty pullout game so contraceptive helps here.

The bigger point is that providing love ed and contraceptives to teens brings those rates down a stuff ton.  Teens don't have babies because they want to 90% of the time, you've got like at least 3-4 years more of fun and then real life can come at you, but they're gonna forget anyway and almost all of them have stuffty pullout game so contraceptive helps here.
kids at my high school have what they call "baby fever" unfortunately. some juniors have 3 kids already

kids at my high school have what they call "baby fever" unfortunately. some juniors have 3 kids already
That's absolutely insane... Is this by choice? How on earth can they afford to be raising 3 kids in high school?

That's absolutely insane... Is this by choice? How on earth can they afford to be raising 3 kids in high school?
i'm guessin its mostly the parents

...so, like

their kids, right?

they dont afford it, they're going to be poor as forget and so are their grandchildren

capitalism yknow

they dont afford it, they're going to be poor as forget and so are their grandchildren

capitalism yknow

Why should they get money for being too dumb to use protection?

How on earth can they afford to be raising 3 kids in high school?
You can't. In certain states, the government offers family planning and public assistance. Also health insurance covers it if you're eligible

If you think this is the only way to have unplanned pregnancy, you're the dumb one
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 09:40:53 PM by PhantOS »

why should multiple generations of their family live in poverty because they were never supplied with adequate education? do you think everybody has access to the same education as you do?

why dont these dudes with pregnant girls just start playin baseball with their kids

If you think this is the only way to have unplanned pregnancy, you're the dumb one

If you think a condom failed at least 3 times in a row then you're an idiot

why should multiple generations of their family live in poverty because they were never supplied with adequate education? do you think everybody has access to the same education as you do?

Public education is free. You even get it if you grow up in an orphanage.