-

sjw
57 (45.2%)
anti sjw
13 (10.3%)
both
56 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 126

Author Topic: who are worse, sjws or anti sjws  (Read 12217 times)

i think sjw's are worse because their are more handicaps that are sjw's(poliwhirl, leasuresuit ect). This isn't to say there arn't handicapped anti sjw's(master matthew)

It turns out when you concentrate smart people into universities and cities, they tend to become leftists. Weird how that works out :iceCream:

LOL

keep telling yourself that

It turns out when you concentrate smart people into universities and cities, they tend to become leftists. Weird how that works out :iceCream:

And the inverse happens when you get a blue collar job! I started working as a plumber, and suddenly I became redpilled. Funny how that works.

LOL

keep telling yourself that
he is right that education has a liberalizing effect, but i'd be skeptical if he meant to imply that liberals are just smarter. might need some clarification there

The Sjws have decent points, it is kind of sad there aren't many women astronauts, but I prefer the Antisjw viewpoint of 'leave stuff that isn't hurting anyone alone, stop making up bullstuff to claim you're hurt' because I like not having to deal with massive governmental, education-systemual, cultural, and fraklimbatittikrampusarnoldac le changes every time I make coffee.

please tell me about those 31 genders again I forgot like all of them  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

he is right that education has a liberalizing effect, but i'd be skeptical if he meant to imply that liberals are just smarter. might need some clarification there

yeah I hope he's not that handicapped, otherwise he'd have to tell me with a straight face that people who write stuff like how glaciers are loveist are actually intelligent (not saying all leftists; he was replying to my post about radical leftists so I assume that's what he's talking about)

if youre in academia the means of learning about socioeconomics n whatnot are already in proximity (most schools have sociologists/anthropologists/social psychologists/whatever) and youve already demonstrated a willingness to, like, absorb information and let it inform your worldview. of course i believe being liberal/to the left of that is often informed by statistics, studies and evidence. otherwise i wouldn't hold this political position. so it's not a crazy assertion that learning things tends to shift people to the left.

that doesn't mean there aren't uninformed liberals or liberals whose beliefs aren't based on much.

"leftist" was actually probably the wrong term to use in my original because i consider liberals to be centrists and "liberal" is about as far as most people in academia go. nevertheless there is definitely a shift to the left in academia

please tell me about those 31 genders again I forgot like all of them  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:
ah yes i remember marx's extensive theses on cloudgender
there aren't a discrete number of genders, gender is a spectrum of masculine / feminine expression. most people are on either end and can just call themselves a man/woman. this isn't that complicated nor is it opposed by biology / psychology as far as i can tell

people who write stuff like how glaciers are loveist are actually intelligent
i dont even know what the forget this means. would it surprise you that cornucopia of poe / troll / psychotic stuff you see on /r/TumblrInAction has very little to do with actually being a leftist? read a forgetin book

(not saying all leftists; he was replying to my post about radical leftists so I assume that's what he's talking about)
you and i seem to have very different definitions of 'radical leftist'. radical feminists and otherkin on tumblr aren't the "radical left"

if youre in academia the means of learning about socioeconomics n whatnot are already in proximity (most schools have sociologists/anthropologists/social psychologists/whatever) and youve already demonstrated a willingness to, like, absorb information and let it inform your worldview. of course i believe being liberal/to the left of that is often informed by statistics, studies and evidence. otherwise i wouldn't hold this political position. so it's not a crazy assertion that learning things tends to shift people to the left.

that doesn't mean there aren't uninformed liberals or liberals whose beliefs aren't based on much.

"leftist" was actually probably the wrong term to use in my original because i consider liberals to be centrists and "liberal" is about as far as most people in academia go. nevertheless there is definitely a shift to the left in academia
i guess that could make sense, tho i'm sure there's been an actual professional study on this phenomenon. it'd be interesting to read up on it; what i've heard is just saying that it's cus most college professors are left-leaning but that'd require more data to prove and then it'd just raise more questions

It turns out when you concentrate smart people into universities and cities, they tend to become leftists.
As someone in a university, SJW's are absolutly not the smartest people on campus. In fact, speaking from a politically neutral point, this is one of the single most handicapped things said in this thread. Like, this is dumber than a lot of the stuff master matthew says.

i guess that could make sense, tho i'm sure there's been an actual professional study on this phenomenon. it'd be interesting to read up on it; what i've heard is just saying that it's cus most college professors are left-leaning but that'd require more data to prove and then it'd just raise more questions
the left definitely has an accessibility problem (the onion riffed about it recently) and you can sidestep those accessibility issues just by going to college. theres a similar explanation for why professors would be left-leaning.

As someone in a university, SJW's are absolutly not the smartest people on campus. In fact, speaking from a politically neutral point, this is one of the single most handicapped things said in this thread. Like, this is dumber than a lot of the stuff master matthew says.
okay

Are you seriously trying to defend and call SJWs smart

Have you been living under a rock ooooooooor

The main issue i have with sjw's is that most of the time they're total hypocrites EX sjw's at my school profiling all greek students as being tribal, yet always complain about people being "profiled".

Are you seriously trying to defend and call SJWs smart

Have you been living under a rock ooooooooor
if you end up going to ou you're really going to witness this firsthand

This is as smug and handicapped as saying "reality has an x bend"

And yet on republicans have a higher average wage then democrats. But yeah being 40K in debt from student loans sure made you smart  :cookieMonster: