Author Topic: What are the origins of your username?  (Read 6128 times)

element i cant remember where it came from

my usual username is fruitbread and all of the variations of that (breadfruit, bruitfread, freadbruit, fruibtread, treadfruib, etc)

The first portable speaker I ever owned.  Was very cool to me back then, but nowadays its not that good of a speaker.

element i cant remember where it came from
u could say ur out of ur element

i was in eighth grade about to be a freshman so i changed one letter and used it as a username
i used to use opscure and that was just obscure with one letter changed
and before that i used nasty mcpasty which i got after watching futurama

My 13 year old mind couldn't grasp a name better than this.

End me please

It's my real name. Oftentimes, however, the username "Marios" is taken so I use it in combination with the number 2.
are u sure youre not italian

Chris, half of my name

72003 aren't actually a string of random numbers. It's a string of personally important numbers that constantly remind me of the first time I was ever online.

Old unfinished Overgrowth mod someone made. I had a nightmare about having my skin ripped off and my brain harnessed for the processing unit of a robot rabbit soldier. I kept my consciousness through the process.

I made it up years ago and I wanted something that was "cool sounding" at the time so I went a ninja hiding in the dark. The 778 are just a carryover from the name before, they're just random numbers and don't mean anything.

The name's terrible but I can't come up with anything better unfortunately.

for }]Crazy[{ i just looked at my sports bag and it had a metal plate with "crazy" engraved on it so i thought "heyy"
crazies alt is just

I wanted to go with a random noun.