pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 25924 times)

petition to nuke argentina

delete this immediately

I don't know why anyone is suprised that pie crust is pulling this stuff

I think it's because him saying he liked to screw dogs in the hole was just a joke

I think it's because him saying he liked to screw dogs in the hole was just a joke
doesnt make sense considering he said something about people thinking dogs loving women was acceptable but not the other way around, this makes it seem more like he actually did it

remember when everyone said pie crust was just trolling?

honest to god this guy is a loving degenerate and proof Argentina is a 3rd world country

Okay, why on earth would you have a nsfw section on your discord? That's just handicapped

Are you 12 and/or never been on the internet? Almost every Discord I go on there is a NSFW channel. Discord even integrated a NSFW room feature. Don't be a loving prude.

remember when everyone said pie crust was just trolling?

honest to god this guy is a loving degenerate and proof Argentina is a 3rd world country

Was literally gonna say this. I never liked PieCrust and it's hilarious to think that people went lenient on him and genuinely defended him over time. "Stop beating a dead horse!" "He was only joking."
He was always instigating this stuff, which means he was never loving joking.

unova deleted the research channel that pie crust was stuffting up and salt happened

Lmfao he legit thinks its okay, loving pathetic

If you haven't already, report his account to Discord. I'm 99% sure that stuff like that's against the ToS.

If you haven't already, report his account to Discord. I'm 99% sure that stuff like that's against the ToS.

Can you post his username/number?

"b-b-buh!!! Pie Crust isn't bad!!!! Other p-people just wont s-stop bringing it up!!!"

If you ever defended Pie Crust's behavior in the past you're a dumbass.

K I L L  M E  P L E A S E

K I L L  M E  P L E A S E