pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26518 times)

remember when people defended pie crust and said it was just a joke

is that even legal
apparently it's legal in some states but in the states me and unova reside in (florida and texas) it isn't

by doing this he's breaking discord's tos and could get me, unova and some other blf users in trouble with the law
bestiality is illegal in the us and pie crust is the only foreign user on the discord
somebody once posted a gory image on another discord and an admin threw a fit on how he had to delete it because it could get everyone on the server arrested or something
even if it's loving degeneracy
apparently it's legal in some states but in the states me and unova reside in (florida and texas) it isn't
you aren't going to get your door busted down by state authorities, don't worry. i'd imagine if law enforcement actually wanted to act on it, it'd depend entirely on you being the one distributing/producing the images, not viewing them. also whoever the admin was that told you you could get arrested for viewing a gory image is a loving idiot, i've seen hundreds of gore images being posted on imageboards for the sake of shock value. it's disgusting and can be disturbing, yeah, but it's not gonna get you arrested lmfao

hey guys what's going on here

If he were posting Glaceon research I'm sure Nix wouldn't have made this topic.

hey guys what's going on here
oh sweet jesus

I thought Pie Crust joked about this kind of stuff just to be edgy but now I want 2 die.

wow that's pretty gross dude

those need to be censored more jfc

honestly forget pie crust he's a degenerate piece of stuff

when ur hate boner's length breaks a world record