pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26614 times)

aight i could've done without the pictures, but it gets the point across i suppose. then again we weren't the ones that had to screenshot and edit them, so i guess we got it easy

this has to be one of the most handicapped defences for this, but nothing more can be expected from pie crust I guess

holy stuff I threw up in my mouth

So NSFW furry and "stuff" is socially acceptable to you people but not this?

So NSFW furry and "stuff" is socially acceptable to you people but not this?
yes because furries arent real

yes because furries arent real

People in fursuits are real.

People in fursuits are real.
and theyre supposedly people as opposed to animals

and theyre supposedly people as opposed to animals

No they are supposedly people pretending to be animals when they have love.

What's the difference here?

king tony tries to defend bestiality

king tony tries to defend bestiality

Nope.

I'm saying dressing up in a fursuit and pretending to be an animal is almost the same thing as bestiality but mentally.

What's the difference here?

the difference be that it consenting human beings and not dumb idiot animals silly boy...

the difference be that it consenting human beings and not dumb idiot animals silly boy...

Animals have been known to show signs of consent.

So I ask again, what's the difference?

Fursuit love is about as degenerate as bestiality.

lol

Are you saying it's not?

Fursuit love is a gateway to bestiality because it's a legal way for people to pretend they are having love with real animals.

This is about as degenerate as a child enthusiast only having love with midgets because it's the only way he can legally pretend to have love with a child.

Fursuit love is a gateway to bestiality because it's a legal way for people to pretend they are having love with real animals.

This is about as degenerate as a child enthusiast only having love with midgets because it's the only way he can legally pretend to have love with a child.

lol