pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26149 times)

I'd imagine it'd be incredibly difficult, even for someone like Nix, to be so degenerate that calling out Pie Crust on his bullstuff actually becomes a hypocritical act. loving Mr Man could rail on Pie Crust all day if he wanted and I personally wouldn't have a problem with it.
Dropping a dead fetus seems about on par with this however, this has been proven to be bullstuff so no hypocrisy here.

ok so the real question is has anyone reported him to discord like at all yet

ok so the real question is has anyone reported him to discord like at all yet
dunno, but he should be banned from here and discord.

Whenever someone calls Pie Crust out and makes fun of him for loving a dog I occasionally see people on this forum defend Pie Crust.

Pie crust legit thinks his dog is his girlfriend, and it's been established several times in the past that he wasn't joking. Anybody who thinks that he was joking is oblivious or stupid.
well idk tbh from what i've seen it looks like he's just doing it purely to get a large reaction out of everyone
i mean i suppose he could still think like that regardless but then again it seems a bit less likely
or maybe i'm just too hopeful

and it's been established several times in the past that he wasn't joking.
noedit but where was it established that he wasn't joking anywho? maybe i just missed his rly obvious signs or something

this can presumably be framed as a continuation of the haha just a joke thing but hopefully the entire forum is moving past that and acknowledging that as legitimately disgusting and not giving the benefit of the doubt

this can presumably be framed as a continuation of the haha just a joke thing but hopefully the entire forum is moving past that and will acknowledge this as legitimately disgusting and not give the benefit of the doubt
fixed

this can presumably be framed as a continuation of the haha just a joke thing but hopefully the entire forum is moving past that and acknowledging that as legitimately disgusting and not giving the benefit of the doubt
o yea and to clarify i'm not defending him doing this at all regardless if it's all a big ol joke cus this is still rly bad

@moltenkitten it was weathernerd who posted the dead fetus in the first place and it wasn't even in unova's discord
and #don't_go_in_here was for like furry stuff and even if it was for degeneracy that doesn't mean pie crust can post illegal images (and mention us all just so he can shove it in our face)

drawn furry research =/= bestiality and zoophilia