pie crust needs to loving stop

Author Topic: pie crust needs to loving stop  (Read 26503 times)

If he were posting Glaceon research I'm sure Nix wouldn't have made this topic.
yeah, I don't think glaceon research is the same as this stuff.

yeah, I don't think glaceon research is the same as this stuff.

...isn't glaceon research fictional and can be easily drawn/made?

it doesn't involve in loving any dogs or animal abuse so it's not harmful physically

but it is disgusting ethically

aside from that what does this have to do with anythi-oh wait it's just tony fishing again oops

If he were posting Glaceon research I'm sure Nix wouldn't have made this topic.
but drawn stuff isn't bestiality and/or zoophilia

but drawn stuff isn't bestiality and/or zoophilia

it is, bestiality and zoophilia are just labels of special interestes that an actual animal is loving someone drawn or real

example: shadman

it is, bestiality and zoophilia are just labels of special interestes that an actual animal is loving someone drawn or real

example: shadman
you're right it can be in drawn stuff, but my point was that it's real stuff

I could have phrased that better but I meant like real stuff =/= glaceon

"b-b-buh!!! Pie Crust isn't bad!!!! Other p-people just wont s-stop bringing it up!!!"

If you ever defended Pie Crust's behavior in the past you're a dumbass.
Seriously this

I do not condone what he did as it is extremely immoral and disgusting but I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. According to him this channel was meant for the beyond degenerate stuff and Unova himself posted a dead fetus which sets the bar pretty low. Also according to Pie there was only about 4 of you at that moment in time. Now I must ask you Nix, are these statements true?

Once again I must stress that I do not condone this behavior in case someone didn't read that the first time.

Just because your friend who is beyond handicapped jumps off a cliff doesnt mean you jumping off said cliff is ok

I mean, realistically speaking if you go google "Dog star fish" right now you'd probably find it. The difference is that Pie Crust is a real life loveual predator who self-admittedly abuses animals. He's practically bragging at this point about how much he loves to torture dogs. It's disgusting. That's a lot different than posting gore.

this channel was meant for the beyond degenerate stuff

what's the channel called

I mean, realistically speaking if you go google "Dog star fish" right now you'd probably find it. The difference is that Pie Crust is a real life loveual predator who self-admittedly abuses animals. He's practically bragging at this point about how much he loves to torture dogs. It's disgusting. That's a lot different than posting gore.
I'm not trying to say there's nothing wrong with what pie said but rather find out if there's some hypocrisy involved here, which according to someone who claims to be friends with Unova this isn't the case. According to them the picture posted by Unova was just a censored picture from a weathernerd drama.

what's the channel called
Don't_go_in_here, it's mentioned in the pictures in OP

rather find out if there's some hypocrisy involved here

I'd imagine it'd be incredibly difficult, even for someone like Nix, to be so degenerate that calling out Pie Crust on his bullstuff actually becomes a hypocritical act. loving Mr Man could rail on Pie Crust all day if he wanted and I personally wouldn't have a problem with it.

Pie crust legit thinks his dog is his girlfriend, and it's been established several times in the past that he wasn't joking. Anybody who thinks that he was joking is oblivious or stupid.