Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Furry Megathread v2 - Furry Things Here!  (Read 285161 times)

FA is nice for following specific artists you like, but awful for filtering for specific types of art since the tagging system there is basically optional and it's up to the artist to tag things adequately. Also their really loose guidelines for sfw vs nsfw makes it impossible to avoid raunchy content.

when did people start saying pfp instead of avatar
it sorta just happened

advanced options, set maturity to general
you're welcome
He set the maturity to general, but some special interesty images still got through

They probably weren't tagged right or something

lots of artists tag special interestes as general, especially vore and stuff

just type in "glaceon -vore" and keep the maturity to general snd ignore the stuff that doesn't filter

looks like you cropped something..... hmm................

I've never seen so many disgusting people in one place before.

it isn't research
if it was research i would be really loving angry right now and probably have broken something

"not a furry" nix posts something that looks quite loveual despite hating things that are loveual

you guys complain about an image just because it has a blush in it when you post forgetin borderline nsfw all the time :thinking:

you guys complain about an image just because it has a blush in it when you post forgetin borderline nsfw all the time :thinking:
because we aren't obsessed with sticking our richards inside imaginary animals

By we I mean like 5% of the people here because the rest are filthy degenerate teens such as yourself lol