steam summer sale

Author Topic: steam summer sale  (Read 14177 times)

Could have, but i've wanted GTAV for the two years it's been out on PC, and a lot of my friends play it, so i'm pretty content with how i've spent my money
it's a really fun game don't let him deter u

it's a really fun game don't let him deter u
Online sure isnt since its just a grindfest for cash to buy stuff. I mean its great fun with friends but my god is it boring as stuff by yourself

unpopular opinion incoming

i just don't understand why people are encouraging each other to boycott buying or playing games from companies that made richard moves. yes, rockstar has forgeted over modders and i don't agree with the decision, but why are you persuading others to boycott the thing by not buying it or playing it? it's fine if you don't like it but you don't need to try to woo someone away from a game they like because news has spread out that companies are richards -woop dee doo, companies cut corners and make bad moves, what else is new-. if i want a game that meets my tastes and isn't a broken piece of stuff in my perspective then i sure as hell would want it and buy it, you're not going to force me to otherwise. i'm not really playing gta v anymore because i just think it's simply boring.

otherwise yeah, gta v is fun to many others and i can see it being fun, so if you think you're content that's good master.

tfw you type up an entire paragraph saying for people to shut up about t2 and mods but nobody even mentioned it

unpopular opinion incoming

i just don't understand why people are encouraging each other to boycott buying or playing games from companies that made richard moves. yes, rockstar has forgeted over modders and i don't agree with the decision, but why are you persuading others to boycott the thing by not buying it or playing it? it's fine if you don't like it but you don't need to try to woo someone away from a game they like because news has spread out that companies are richards -woop dee doo, companies cut corners and make bad moves, what else is new-. if i want a game that meets my tastes and isn't a broken piece of stuff in my perspective then i sure as hell would want it and buy it, you're not going to force me to otherwise. i'm not really playing gta v anymore because i just think it's simply boring.

otherwise yeah, gta v is fun to many others and i can see it being fun, so if you think you're content that's good master.
A boycott wouldn't be a boycott with only 1 person

also anything good for sale that's only 2 bucks
If you like top-down strategy games then try Lords of the Realms 2, I haven't played 3, 1 or Lords of Magic, but all of it together should be around $4 so not too bad, but alone I think Lord of the Realms 2 would be $1.

bought dark souls 3 & rocket league. fun times

Picked up Shadow of Mordor for $4, fun game.

Was only about $100 could've been worse right haha

Also I had gotten 15 cards and I still can't make a badge due to duplicates.
http://i.imgur.com/vrZWLp8.png
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 03:30:02 PM by LeetZero »

Got insurgency for $1.50 us

tfw you type up an entire paragraph saying for people to shut up about t2 and mods but nobody even mentioned it

i didn't tell anyone to shut up but sure keep on thinking like that you'll get somewhere in life eventually

picked up 2 more games, gonna pick up the rest of the splinter cell franchise next steam sale or when I get more money.

For Christ's sake, Fisher.

Tom Calancy's Poop On Your Toothpaste

i didn't tell anyone to shut up but sure keep on thinking like that you'll get somewhere in life eventually
yes i know you didnt specifically say for people to shut up - you know what forget this i know this stuff is just bait why am i even bothering with a counter arugement