Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Author Topic: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 15804 times)

What's that meme about and why is it funny?

stranger dude's killing arena

What's that meme about and why is it funny?
theres no memes here, only mediocre games

well known spectator's play area

human unidentified's war beach

human unidentified's war beach
it's like my post but it's only one part of the island

theres no memes here, only mediocre games
🤔

This game reminds me a lot of H1Z1 and The Culling.

somebody i dont know's gun zone

well.... ya...

honestly this game seems kinda underwhelming and I can't imagine it will last all that long
but more importantly "player unknown" is a forgetin stupid username and I can't believe this dude had the gall to literally PUT his username in the title of the forgetin game

pubg confirmed H1Z1 rip off?????
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:16:56 PM by Willco2 »

but more importantly "player unknown" is a forgetin stupid username and I can't believe this dude had the gall to literally PUT his username in the title of the forgetin game
he pioneered the multiplayer battle royale genre
he made the first battle royale mod for DayZ (the mod). then Sony brought him on as a consultant for H1Z1.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds sounds better than Brendan Greene's Battlegrounds.

loving queue'd with the squad and ended up winning like it was nothing. Then the owner of the group decides to tell us all that we were playing in Asian servers...

he pioneered the multiplayer battle royale genre
he made the first battle royale mod for DayZ (the mod). then Sony brought him on as a consultant for H1Z1.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds sounds better than Brendan Greene's Battlegrounds.
i dont loving care the name is handicapped and narcissistic and it make me anger

idk who's anger expression bubble