Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Author Topic: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 15529 times)

threads like these reaffirm me that this generation is completely forgeted and doomed to send modern society all the way back to prehistoric times
whatever old man

threads like these reaffirm me that this generation is completely forgeted and doomed to send modern society all the way back to prehistoric times
What a sad life you must live

No, it's fine, it means that the inevitable years it will spend in early access (like many other early access titles) means that there's a lot of room for improvements based on player feedback!!
Yes I'm sure they can add things like horse armor and loot cases which cost 2 bucks to open!

Yes I'm sure they can add things like horse armor and loot cases which cost 2 bucks to open!
$2.49*

send modern society all the way back to prehistoric times
im ok with this

im ok with this
yea until a t-rex tries to eat u alive

..unless ur into that...

hes talkin about the gbfl
i left the team that he and i were in
so let me get this straight
he is A: mad about a blockland soccer tournament
and B: trying to start drama about it on the forum for that game from the middle of nowhere in a completely unrelated thread

that's really something

why did this thread lead to a kidalex stuffting contest

i like the game and the pictures of it but i sadly don't have $30.

so let me get this straight
he is A: mad about a blockland soccer tournament
and B: trying to start drama about it on the forum for that game from the middle of nowhere in a completely unrelated thread

that's really something
If you think i'm mad that he quit rethink it. I was just referencing that he's a troll and that he should give up the act, when he joined our team I knew he was going to quit at some point.

If you think i'm mad that he quit rethink it. I was just referencing that he's a troll and that he should give up the act, when he joined our team I knew he was going to quit at some point.

he's not really known to be a troll at all though

ninja being's outdoor dojo