Player Unknown's Battlegrounds

Author Topic: Player Unknown's Battlegrounds  (Read 15536 times)

Huh. It sure says something different.

holy stuff I'm not trying to converse with the comic you autistic forget

the fact that this game is probably making millions make me angry

this is the equivalent to the comment in that comic, it's not relevant at all, shut the forget up.

except the comment was "I don't like that people enjoy X" instead of "I don't like X"
so yeah, pretty irrelevant, put your sick attempts at being witty away

Same difference.

They're handicapped, don't worry about them, Skip.

My friend bought me this game when he bought it cause he wanted someone to play it with, we found out 3 hours in that the game is an unoptimized piece of stuff, wish we decided to stop playing a few hours earlier so he could get his money back.

The Official Podcast (Critikal and his friends) are doing a giveaway and they'll play a few rounds or so with the winner, seems like a pretty good deal
https://gleam.io/U1pDd/the-official-podcasts-pubg-giveaway-july

Kidalex90 just give up the troll act, just like you gave up the soccer tournament.
you are so dense

video gamer's gay nerds fighting island

Mysterious Dude's Slap Fight Continent

My friend bought me this game when he bought it cause he wanted someone to play it with, we found out 3 hours in that the game is an unoptimized piece of stuff, wish we decided to stop playing a few hours earlier so he could get his money back.
i saw some reviews that said the same thing, i also tried playing h1z1 king of the kill and rubberbanded from a town to under a bridge next to 2 guys and also i was dead. if that's what playerunknown worked on before i don't want to see what he worked on now

God this thread is a clusterforget.

Same difference.
I can totally see how:
"Do you like x?"
"No I don't like x."
"Must be a sad life etc etc"

Is the exact same as:
"I don't like that people like x"
"Must be a sad life"

I can totally see how:
"Do you like x?"
"No I don't like x."
"Must be a sad life etc etc"

Is the exact same as:
"I don't like that people like x"
"Must be a sad life"

Sorry, it's my fault. I didn't really say why those two are the same.

It's because both are examples of "fan myopia": If someone has a negative opinion on something you like or its fan base, surely they must be miserable and unlucky they aren't a fan. This conclusion comes not from the person's character necessarily, but their opinion on your show.

Me not explaining things has led to stuffstorms brewing in the past, and I really don't want that happening. Sorry about it.

The appeal is lost on me. its a clone of a mod for arma 3 except it costs money?