Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 236985 times)

.... Thats really high quality. Pm it to GSF.

i like trogtor's and sonokido's design but i think filipe's design is straying too far from blockland's style idk

i like trogtor's and sonokido's design but i think filipe's design is straying too far from blockland's style idk
Yeah I just remembered Blockheads can't really bend their arms and legs to do different positions, so I'd go with a mix between Trogtor's and Shizza04's design.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 08:12:46 PM by Filipe »

I prefer trogtors. Either remove the arms or make them thicker.

mine was a joke wtf

Damn dude that is high quality, I'd just suggest removing the top stud, so it won't look as lego, and the arms are a bit too thin
this

due to the lack of arms in blockland, you kinda had to use your imagination to see whether someone was wearing an actual coat or if someone was wearing a tshirt. lego minifigures usually do that by making the arm two different colors. i thought it'd be neat to have actual sleeves instead

Make a version where the arms are thicker or die..!...

also which one

(the backpack is just a straight rip from blockland if i actually wanted to do something with this ill make everything from scratch)

Support for scripting languages like Lua / Ruby / Python.

PLEASE DO PYTHON PLEASE I ACTUALLY KNOW THIS LANGUAGE PRETTY WELL

also which one

This one but with no head stud

also the hands are kinda large imo

I like the rounded stud one

did some more tweaking on the model