Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 235361 times)

amazing...................... ..................

Here is a rough concept for a character.

nevermind it sucked
Actually, I really liked that model Filipe. I'm trying to go with a theme that is inspired by Blockland, yet unique as well, and it was close that what I was looking for.

Small question regarding player movement (and I'm sorry if you've already explained this before). But will there be a sort of "Smart Moving" setup for player controls? Or will advanced player controls be options in the menu?

I ask because I seriously think we need a sort of "Wipe Out" or "American Ninja Warrior" (or any country really) gamemode in this game.

Also, do you have any particular idea of how the vehicle physics engine is going to handle? Great job on the game and keep it up man!
I would like to allow the player to be able to crouch and lay prone. Parkour-style movement and ragdoll physics can possibly be added later on as well.

A way to make a sort of anti-water space so boats and submarines can work normally.

Spreading fire over flammable objects.

Brick materials that have different density, destructibility, flammability, buoyancy, etc. (doesn't Unity have something like this built-in for physics objects or something?)
Unity does allow for physics materials, but that might not work for bricks.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:07:42 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I think events might benefit from going from toggle-able input/output to block-and-pin logic systems like Unreal has for its scripting. It makes things less confusing.

Also customizable gravity direction per player/object might be interesting. It'd certainly be useful in some mod somewhere I'm sure

you mean like this?

Those arms are too skinny for my tastes.

did some more tweaking on the model

its exactly what i always wanted

i actually like this

I would never play a game if the character looked like that.

stuffty bomberman/lego clone.

Why not just use the old beta model?

It's simple.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:14:33 AM by King Tøny »

It does look preeeeetty ugly imo.

Those arms are too skinny for my tastes.
but then again when was the last time anyone cared about your tastes

but then again when was the last time anyone cared about your tastes

I'm just giving constructive criticism. No need to be hostile.