Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)

Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 232236 times)

Block Party
Development Stage: Alpha

Note: Check out the new Discord here: https://discord.gg/9cHAmeE

This topic is dedicated to a building game I'm working on in the Unity engine, inspired by Blockland and a couple other games. Ideas and feedback are welcome.

Public Demo Builds By The Community:

Recent Progress Screenshots:

Old Prototype Screenshots:
These screenshots are a few years old, but show what's possible with the engine:

Videos:

Community Avatar Concepts:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 06:56:54 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

:o

reserved (too late :/)
hehe woops

since i'm up here i may as well say more, those old prototype pics are enough to make me want this gl with it
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:55:34 PM by gr8dayseth »

Update Log:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 07:34:55 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

blockland spiritual sequel????????

"ability to buy higher end mods" forget no

Don't loving monetize mods please if at all possible

I want that loving cave map

right
now

"ability to buy higher end mods" forget no

Don't loving monetize mods please if at all possible
Yeah, I prefer keeping mods free as well; it was just included it just to see what the community thought. But, I'll remove it from the list.

I want that loving cave map

right
now
Caves will be included with generated landscapes. =)

hehe woops
lol that's alright; I forgot to immediately reserve the post after making the OP.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:03:50 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

Holy stuff! This looks awesome. best part is I know you'll deliver on it too. Cannot wait to play this.

the motherforgeter himself is back

holy stuff, HOLY stuff, holy stuff, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT

In all seriousness now, keep up the good work man, this is looking promising!

If you'd like for someone to help with sounds for the project, I'd be happy to give some.

the only thing that would make this better would be slopes

cool stuff but im concerned about good networking. bl works well cause its multiplayer and i hope you consider it a key selling point with this game of yours

Yeah, I prefer keeping mods free as well; it was just included it just to see what the community thought. But, I'll remove it from the list.
as a modder i wouldn't be too upset if the option were at least available, but it'd probably be a bad idea for anyone to use it anyways unless it had a substantial enough community