Author Topic: Block Party (Terrain Ex. Pg.124 - 2Million Blocks)  (Read 241064 times)

To make everyone happy, add all options available for steering like it is in Blockland and maybe even support for controllers and steering wheels, each user has it's own favorite play style and embracing that variety will be great for the player base.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 04:47:52 PM by Filipe »

To make everyone happy, add all options available for steering like it is in Blockland and maybe even support for controllers and steering wheels, each user has it's own favorite play style and embracing that variety will be great for the player base.
Support for controllers would be great.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use a joystick when flying around your creations?

Support for controllers would be great.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use a joystick when flying around your creations?
No

No
not with blockland's flying system, but with a better one where the camera rotates with the plane it would be good.

ghost could you put my latest avatar concept in the OP? if you need a link I can provide it

One of the things I like about BL's controls is that you can invert the y axis for flying and keep it normal for other things.

I'm really looking forward for this project. If I may, I'd suggest "another lego game", "brickland", "blockworld" or "rick astley" as names.

I'm really looking forward for this project. If I may, I'd suggest "another lego game", "brickland", "blockworld" or "rick astley" as names.
Actually, i'm going to PM him with the name of MY project. I don't want him to "just so happen" to choose the same name as me as well.

not with blockland's flying system, but with a better one where the camera rotates with the plane it would be good.
You can already do that in BL. cameraroll = true;

Actually, i'm going to PM him with the name of MY project. I don't want him to "just so happen" to choose the same name as me as well.
he can choose whatever name he wants to dude, you can't just claim a loving name...

For steering, I'll just make vehicles use the arrow keys, and invert it so that the up and down keys steer left / right, the left key moves it forward, and the right key allows you to change seats lol.

ghost could you put my latest avatar concept in the OP? if you need a link I can provide it
Sure, I'll add it in a bit. A link would help =)

he can choose whatever name he wants to dude, you can't just claim a loving name...
There's been some great suggestions so far that shouldn't interfere with his. Plus, I have another idea / backup for a name which hasn't been suggested yet.

Are you accusing him of something or just generally being salty that he was working on a bl successor first?

Ignore him, he'll eventually goes away.

Anyway, any demos?
Also, for the playermodel, i'd suggest something simple, either a minifig or a lego technic's minifig.

Technic's minifig is pretty much like the attachments. Or use Cube World's character, but add some legs and arms, please
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:18:31 PM by Razgriz »