red text tony

Author Topic: red text tony  (Read 30566 times)

what the forget is any of tony's avatars

wait now hwat the forget is the issue here

wait now hwat the forget is the issue here
It's been explained a few times already, feel free to read through the last few pages or so

why is it that every time tony does stupid stuff everyone is surprised and is in an uproar.

how many more times does he need to prove to the forums hes just fishing for attention? he knows damn well what he's doing and why.

why is it that every time tony does stupid stuff everyone is surprised and is in an uproar.

how many more times does he need to prove to the forums hes just fishing for attention? he knows damn well what he's doing and why.
Probably because
ignoring a pile of stuff doesn't make it go away

But then again, acknowledging it doesn't do any better either, so it's a lose-lose situation until the janitor cleans it up

So it's a vicious cycle that can't be broken, basically

i genuinely dont understand how tony isnt BoS at this point.

people have been made BoS before for just being a plain nuisance. their behavior on the forums pales in comparison to Tony's ridiculousness.

I can only imagine badspot keeps him around because he's amused at the naive forgets who actually take tony seriously

For red text?

People wanted me banned on sight for "[NEWS]" in my title and for double posting.

Neither are against the rules.

But they're pretty annoying

How? It's not white, yellow, light blue or invisible. You can still read it.

But they're pretty annoying
lol like this post is a perfect example.

he knows it's annoying and everyone is trying to tell him it's annoying like he's innocent and doesnt know that.

Congratulations, youve outed yourself as a handicap.

Everyone that's been made BoS for being a "nuisance" were made bos because they were a massive loving problem/malicious or were(in taboos case) so loving stupid to the point that they got banned, immediately came back and continued doing the same stuff in the same thread. Yea, i get tonys annoying, but you dont see me screeching for insert name here or mr queeba to be made BoS for their handicapped behavior.

Think about this for a second. Tony's been back for two years. He was permad once for asking for money(not in the blf rules), and hasn't been banned otherwise. Things included as evedence for BoS include the henius crimes of writing his posts in red and not including sources in news threads. Do you realize how bad of a case that is and how handicapped someone has to be to argue for it?

Congratulations, you've outed yourself as a handicap.

Everyone that's been made BoS for being a "nuisance" were made bos because they were a massive loving problem/malicious or were(in taboos case) so loving stupid to the point that they got banned, immediately came back and continued doing the same stuff in the same thread. Yeah, I get Tony's annoying, but you don't see me screeching for Insert Name Here or Mr Queeba to be made BoS for their handicapped behavior.

Think about this for a second. Tony's been back for two years. He was perma'd once for asking for money (not in the blf rules), and hasn't been banned otherwise. Things included as evidence for BoS include the heinous crimes of writing his posts in red and not including sources in news threads. Do you realize how bad of a case that is and how handicapped someone has to be to argue for it?

See me after class.

Apologies that's actually 10, blame mobile for making it difficult.