Author Topic: A message to Beachbum, and some others  (Read 13531 times)

you know dawes in real life is a 200 pound kissless virgin

yep i'm right

if you love getting pegged with aids ridden monday richard so much then why have you not gotten one of the aids ridden black dudes in the local ghetto to give you an std?

Very normal man here

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his avatar makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Beachbum. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general population don't cut it for me anymore.

Beachbum really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.
where can i get someone to lust after me like this

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his avatar makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Beachbum. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general population don't cut it for me anymore.

Beachbum really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.

The cardinal sin of a liar is that they give far too many details. The liar does this because they feel like their story won't be taken with validity unless there's and intricate narrative to support it. Unfortunately, by this same token, they out themselves for what they are: simple storytellers.
isn't that basically how honesty works too? afaik you need proof for someone to believe you

At least I don't have handicapped stuff like this on my profile

Seriously you don't get to stuff on other people when you post handicapped stuff like this

check your signature

isn't that basically how honesty works too? afaik you need proof for someone to believe you

Bullstuffting and creating a false story with your bullstuff is not telling the truth. Liars stretch out their fib because they think it makes their lies authentic.

check your signature

I'm not the handicap who bumped a month old topic with no new information.