B4v21 - AYE Y'ALL IT'S THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Author Topic: B4v21 - AYE Y'ALL IT'S THE FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY  (Read 37421 times)

also i forgot to post this on the BLF topic when it happened, but last weekend, we managed to get 19 players at once on my v20 server!

I'd like to point out that this still has arbitrary code execution that literally any server owner can use to silently forget up your computer

I'd like to point out that this still has arbitrary code execution that literally any server owner can use to silently forget up your computer
can you elaborate?? how the forget can you execute code that'l effect anything outside of blockland's folder (dumb)
talk to me on discord or through forum pms on the details of this exploit, to see if we can do absolutely anything to prevent it
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 11:00:57 AM by K3k0m@n »

it's an easy fix if you have the source function - if that's what ipquarx is talking about

This exploit has now been fixed.

Replace your version of CustomMS with this one.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:17:01 PM by Vitawrap »

the installer for v9 hasn't been found, v8 has been found though (but that doesn't support add-ons)
again, if anyone has any version that isn't on http://old.block.land/ please let us know

I have all these

Where should I upload them? And which ones do you need?

I have all these

put them all in a zip and upload it to http://leopard.hosting

« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 11:43:08 PM by Electrk² »

Well that won't work because all of them together are large. It's 613MB, so I'll plop them in my google drive or something. I also threw in the rtb1045.exe and the AiO-r 3.1 that I had.

Here ya go: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzbrFVHiIVvibFo0b0Q0NzVPNGM

My forever holding on to data finally came in handy! I still have all of my retail versions of blockland with all my saves and addons and stuff. It's crazy.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:20:53 AM by tapemaster21 »

Cool. We're missing v7, v9, v10, v11, v12, v14, and v15.
I'll test those and send them on to Pecon (to be uploaded to old.block.land).

v7 is v17.  The rest of the ones I tested are legit.  Thank you so much, tapemaster.
I also tested that AiO modpack.  Someone put alot of work into that.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 12:43:41 AM by Tendon »

stuff you're right, it is 17. Huh.

Yeah, Lanhoj and BJWayBandit I think were behind it.

Uploaded the files there that we didn't have yet. Thanks.

My forever holding on to data finally came in handy! I still have all of my retail versions of blockland with all my saves and addons and stuff. It's crazy.
really? can you also upload your addons? it would be really cool if you had some add-ons that came from the forums, which have been lost forever due to dead download links
thanks so much for the installers!

EDIT: it also would be really cool if you have any pre-v9 add-ons, before the actual add-on zip system was put in place

EDIT2: also, do you have any saves for specific gamemodes? i'd like to host some old gamemodes/servers and it would be great to have an old build to go along with it
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:41:46 AM by K3k0m@n »

Thanks, Tape!

yeah it'd be really cool to be able to play with some of the old v8 add-ons I used to mess around with on the demo
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:12:13 PM by Electrk² »

do you remember king mangobean? and for the love of god do you have any saves with his old posters in them? no joke ive been looking for his poster for a while now and i know that guy macro'd it on any server hosting bedroom at the time

I have all these
[imgsnip][/imgsnipyeaikthatisntarealthing]
I cannot thank you enough.