Several Questions: Is "no loopholes" a good rule?

Poll

Ahem! From now on, there will be no loopholes around rules! Do you understand?

Yes, certainly. I agree with this new rule.
16 (43.2%)
Is this rule necessary? I'm confused.
8 (21.6%)
No, that's a stupid rule, get rid of it.
13 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Several Questions: Is "no loopholes" a good rule?  (Read 20766 times)

I exclusively make black coffee at home. If I go to a cafe I'll get espresso shots or a latte or something else milky.

I have french press, pour over, and aeropress at home. I would love to have an espresso machine but I would want to buy a nice model which is $$$.

I exclusively make black coffee at home. If I go to a cafe I'll get espresso shots or a latte or something else milky.

I have french press, pour over, and aeropress at home. I would love to have an espresso machine but I would want to buy a nice model which is $$$.
Nespresso Essenza is $150, find it on sale for ~ $70 - $80. Works dead simple unless you want the bougie cream/steamer which is another model (overpriced tbh).

Then buy the dark purple cups. Robusto? Idk but its good and then toss a wee bit of cane sugar in it.

i've tried all kinds of coffee to get used to it for the social aspect and i've only ever tolerated black. i just drink normal water in the morning

like i got used to high-abv drinks way quicker than i did with any type of coffee. it's just nasty to me

medium to extra-large triple-triple, regular to dark roast
creamer is fine, milk is fine as long as it's 2% or higher fat content
sweetener is loving garbage and makes my coffee taste like rubber
i don't like black coffee but it's tolerable

you can tell the poll was made by someone who uses instant coffee

same way i like my women

Light roast, black in the morning and dark roast with a bit of cream in the evening if I wanna drink coffee

i can't drink coffee unless it's loaded with cream or sugar

dont really like coffee. on occasion ive gotten iced mocha drinks from places though.

I drink anywhere from 3-6 cups of coffee daily. Only black.

I preferred it with cream until I became lactose intolerant, so now it's just black.

Coffee is for pussies
in that case I'm a productive and well-energized pusillanimous individual

i only eat pure caffeine like a real man