what was the gayest/worst server in your memory

Author Topic: what was the gayest/worst server in your memory  (Read 11590 times)

once joined a server with like 3 people on it and they were all libertarians, really terrified me

I remember this one Freebuild RP about 3 years ago where everyone just spammed 1x1s and had a pokemon orgy in the chat.  It was only up once, never to be seen ever again.  I didn't recognise any of the names in there.

That was weird.

solaria's server was loving garbage
the host was painfully strict
like you could forget to punctuate an action and you'd get banned for 5 days
I was a moron child and kept coming back and it just kept getting worse and worse lol

also my friend was an idiot one day and let solaria be a super admin on his server and he would not stop banning me for stupid reasons and I constantly had to tell friend to unban me

solaria's server was loving garbage
the host was painfully strict
like you could forget to punctuate an action and you'd get banned for 5 days
I was a moron child and kept coming back and it just kept getting worse and worse lol

also my friend was an idiot one day and let solaria be a super admin on his server and he would not stop banning me for stupid reasons and I constantly had to tell friend to unban me
PFAHA I didnt even spend 5 loving minutes on his server cause his forgetbuddy thought that i was joining just for reactions
I forgot his name but if i ever see that dood on another bl server if he still even plays then we're finna throw virtual hands

all grapple knife servers

cant really think of much else besides a bunch of boring elitist freebuilds and someone who copied a map and pic2bricked naked lolicon around the arena.
I want to see this

all grapple knife servers

The addition of the grapple rope really devalued these servers.

I forgot his name
neo the lord of umbreons iirc
i remember seeing him last year and he changed for the better because now he thinks solaria is a big gay

Danna/DirtyGal69's Crime Town RP
OH stuff MORE MEMORIES
if you read some of the chatlogs people posted there is this guy named "Clockworks", this guy is one of my friends
apparently danna and her forget buddies decided to unadmin, permaban, and start to harass him just for being on my server
and like a week later she crawls over to my server begging clock to come back