Author Topic: presenting a new discord: CRITIQUE CLIQUE  (Read 36699 times)

kidalex was using a mole to sneak in invites to the server, so we had to kill those invites
you can probably find the server yourself if you know where to look. it's not very well hidden tbh, kidalex just isn't very bright
youch!

I never heard of this discord is that a good or bad thing

good thing because the discord itself is pretty small and clique like because i have no other words to describe it

good thing because the discord itself is pretty small and clique like because i have no other words to describe it
it's been a long time since you were banned, the server is at 300+ users

that is literally the opposite of what it is

it was also pretty big at the time you were there, i think you're just biased against the community that doesn't want you

and only like 15-20 forgetin people are active on it

it was also pretty big at the time you were there, i think you're just biased against the community that doesn't want you
ouch!

the point i was making is that trog knew what he made was a stuffpost and he argued with the mod over how its a real nsfw piece when it was a stick figure with a richard and thats why he got redded for it, not for his truth for just 'posting a picture'this entire quote is a lie if youve read sugar comics

also wanna add i also argued against the mod in that same situation and got redded because i thought trog was kidding over it and i wanted to be in on the meme, but trog made the stuffty choice of taking it seriously

sugar comics were a pos that took me like an hour to make each one because i had to redraw each character 50 times until i decided it looked good or said forget it. i really really wanted to get better at drawing and that's maybe a portion of why i joined the cc, but the way the whole group was moderated i didn't want these people be the ones criticizing my work and i didnt want to be associated with them, thats why im worked up.

what are you even doing

that is literally the opposite of what it is
im sorry i cant tell what it is because i was banned from it but i can still join

i dont want to be the center of attention so i have decided to remove my reponse to this. dont take it personally

im sorry i cant tell what it is because i was banned from it but i can still join
....ok??

what a pathetic attempt at trying to slander us. would it hurt for you to move on instead of being an indignant little child?

eh, depends, it's not for everyone, it's an art server meant for improvement and critique, has a very strong stance on "be mature and respectful, but otherwise free speech", it's disconnected from any central community, and has people from 4chan, reddit, facepunch, blf, Tumblr, etc.

any art medium is welcome, we have gamedevs, programmers, writers, artists, musicians, we even share food sometimes.

it's very discussion oriented and conversations are generally meant to have substance and not just be meaningless stuffposts, but comedy and a casual nature are always allowed despite what trog says.

you're always welcome to join and if you don't like it you can just leave

what a pathetic attempt at trying to slander us. would it hurt for you to move on instead of being an indignant little child?
im not slandering
thats the truth