payday 2 megathread: one (not) down

Poll

poll

YES
16 (76.2%)
NO
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: payday 2 megathread: one (not) down  (Read 21547 times)

is there any threshold that actually requires that much damage?
does that 30% from silencing let you one body shot dozers you wouldn't have normally been able to?
they wont one shot dozers

not sure if anybody else noticed, but in a post by Jules, they stated that they were outright removing specialized killing (30% dmg buff for silenced guns), and that HVT was taking its place in the skill tree, and Ammo Efficiency becoming a tier 3, and a new skill in the sharpshooter branch for tier 4

tl;dr New skill, changes to skill tree location for H.V.T. and changes to cost for  A.E., and no more flat 30% damage buff on suppressed guns

not implemented yet, but this will happen in the future

also i cant find a link to said post

are you loving kidding me ive been using that skill on every build since launch

Yeah sure, even less ways to make stuffty weapons more usable on higher difficulties.
Those changes sound exactly up the alleyway they are going with Payday 2.

Yeah sure, even less ways to make stuffty weapons more usable on higher difficulties.
They did manage to release something that makes sense earlier and that was buffing LMGs. Hopefully they'll do a full rundown on all the crappy weapons and give them decent buffs later after these new changes.

i really hope pd3 is going to have more balanced weapons

They did manage to release something that makes sense earlier and that was buffing LMGs. Hopefully they'll do a full rundown on all the crappy weapons and give them decent buffs later after these new changes.
The changes they did were long needed yes and i am glad they did buff LMG's.
I certainly do hope they do not just nerf everything fun, which they kind of make it feel like sometimes.

However, in that same post, they did say some weapons were getting damage buffs to compensate for this loss

https://youtu.be/aCH74jzhMLs

HAUAHGUAUAFUA what the forget is this update

Hey guys anyone excited for the £45 Switch port?

im practicing heists today with my 2kb/s internet

im a gamer my specs are

intel g41 express chipset

2gb of ram

windows 7 32 bit
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:03:53 PM by datiel12 »

how expensive is that guys jacket