[NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.

Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 12889 times)

the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.
Engineering student here who has taken physics up to the electromagnetism level - you still need gravity for that explanation to make any sense. The force that drives buoyancy is gravity. See the following diagram:

The reason why things are pushed up in a liquid is because pressure increases as you go down. When you displace water with some object, the bottom of the object is being pressed upwards harder than the top of the object is being pressed down, hence there's a net upward force.

If you pretend gravity doesn't exist, then nothing happens. Being 'dense' doesn't cause forces, it just means you have more resistance to force per a unit volume. If you were to go into space (or a vomit-comet if you choose to assume space isn't real), you'll find that a bucket full of water with a steel ball in it will exert no bouyant force because there's no difference in pressure along the column of liquid.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:46:34 PM by SeventhSandwich »

what, is it just going to drive off?

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.

So tell me, how much have you published after this grand epiphany on how the world works?

it's called welfare
i actually work in a factory but gg assumin' yo

-snip-
thanks for that

So tell me, how much have you published after this grand epiphany on how the world works?
8 books and 14 home videos

i actually work in a factory but gg assumin' yo
How are you going to feed your kid when all the low skill jobs like yours are automated?

goth why does gravity work in a vacuum where there's no air to force it down

8 books and 14 home videos

So basically nothing. Good to know that your insight is somehow more credible than professionals who have studied in their fields for years.

Your opinion may mean something to you and everyone else you've successfully conned into believing you, but it means nothing to everyone else. If even a tiny bit of healthy skepticism destroys your world view, you need to do some reflecting before showboating like this.

nasa's a conspiracy
nobody's ever been in space
satellites are a lie
the moon is a projection
god is pulling the planets around the solar system with his almighty power

any more questions?

there's no such thing as a vacuum

How are you going to feed your kid when all the low skill jobs like yours are automated?
I guess thats for me to worry about. I am surprised at how much you care Darryl <3

So basically nothing. Good to know that your insight is somehow more credible than professionals who have studied in their fields for years.

Your opinion may mean something to you and everyone else you've successfully conned into believing you, but it means nothing to everyone else. If even a tiny bit of healthy skepticism destroys your world view, you need to do some reflecting before showboating like this.
thanks for the advice

nasa's a conspiracy
nobody's ever been in space
satellites are a lie
the moon is a projection
god is pulling the planets around the solar system with his almighty power

any more questions?
Damn, looks like you got it all figured out. lol

I guess thats for me to worry about. I am surprised at how much you care Darryl <3
Protip: if you try to move into skilled labour, maybe don't bring up that you're antivax, believe the earth is flat and don't believe in gravity

dude holy stuff goth is loving woke

Protip: if you try to move into skilled labour, maybe don't bring up that you're antivax, believe the earth is flat and don't believe in gravity
oh ya i write that stuff down on the job app yo

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.
excuse me are you actually handicapped

tell me what causes it to fall to the ground if it has a higher density

thousands of physicists who contributed to science over a span 100s of years destroyed by one post on a lego forum.