Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)

Author Topic: Kid launches cat into street. (WARNING: NOT FOR THE SENSITIVE)  (Read 18876 times)

that's why people think this kid should be executed--

not really

cat is alive but has a fractured leg

That's such a pretty kitty

the cat is alive. has a fractured leg but should be okay.

the first in a series of unfortunate events for the cat-apult

I believe any tormenting of any animal to its death should be held accountable as murder, unless if the death was a fast one.

murdering animals shouldn't carry the same penalties as murdering humans, that's handicapped. do we take bob the urban man on a road-trip to court when he runs over a deer and doesn't have the willpower to break its neck to end its suffering? do we lock up people who hunt with bows and traps? animals don't have the mental capacity of humans. certain groups, e.g. apes, elephants and toothed whales should get extra penalties because they've demonstrated an impressive cognitive capacity, but there is no scientific argument for saying that killing a cat should be treated as murder.

also "any animal"
Man Imprisoned for 5 Years after Killing Worm In Backyard

Might as well just nuke china because they all eat cats over there.

Might as well just nuke china because they all eat cats over there.

do they throw the cats at the ground and let it suffer before slaughtering the cats for meat?

nonnel just wishing he had some pusillanimous individual to eat
do they throw the cats at the ground and let it suffer before slaughtering the cats for meat?
of course, haven't you ever seen monty python?

They had a woman stomp kittens to death with high heeled shoes for a loving TV show. They didn't even use it for meat or fur afterwards.

i thought nonnel preferred weiners

They had a woman stomp kittens to death with high heeled shoes for a loving TV show.

You think these people are respectful? lol

Pretty sure you're full of stuff and she got in trouble for that

Pretty sure you're full of stuff and she got in trouble for that

Pretty sure I'm not and china doesn't care about their own people. Why would someone get in trouble for stomping cats to death on a chinese gameshow?