Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56242 times)

No, cause, the possibilities of pushing that button could be endless. What if the entire forums shut down? What if everyone on Earth dies and turns into an SCP-2935 scenario?

You can own a Battle Walker and can shoot down your worst enemies, however, everytime you kill a certain enemy, your walker slowly deteriorates and eventually, after about 50 kills, collapses.

BREAK THAT BUTTON UNTIL ITS GONE

no button given

by pressing the button, the cure for cancer is found; however, you get aids for life

no button given

by pressing the button, the cure for cancer is found; however, you get aids for life
push it, worth sacrificing myself for a medical breakthrough

you will be able to remember anything you forget, but you will slowly go insane the more you use this ability

uh... no thanks

however, you get aids for life
aids
HIV causes AIDS, but if you have AIDS without HIV can you even give it to anyone else?

If you press the button, STDs can't be transmitted anymore, but you can't have love or it's all undone.

Nah. i know now why love is good

if you press the button, every terrorist will somehow be murdered at once, but you will be targeted as a world wide public enemy

sure it will make the world a better place and i can just kill myself knowing i did a good job killing all terrorists

Press the button, and you are considered a hero to all of humanity, but, every day, something is gone from your belongings every day, important or not

Nah, i'd rather keep my belongings.

Press the button and you get free cookies, but if you eat them, everything you eat from now on tastes like chocolate chip cookies.

no, that’d get old fast

you gain true happiness, but every night you will get a random dangerous dream.  if you die in these dreams, you will die from a heart attack in your bed

no happy people usually end up to be some variation of a dumb tourist

you could get free addons made for you all the time but you are always at risk of getting a virus/will get a virus (antiviruses will also be disabled from your computer automatically)

no happy people usually end up to be some variation of a dumb tourist

you could get free addons made for you all the time but you are always at risk of getting a virus/will get a virus (antiviruses will also be disabled from your computer automatically)
depends, is it for blockland only

you own BL, but you have to deal with autists on a daily basis

depends, is it for blockland only

you own BL, but you have to deal with autists on a daily basis
if you own it
ban em
this is a temporary walllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll since i do not know howeth you do these striaght lines
if you press this button
all the actions done by the button will be undone
and the world will truely be at peace even if one tries to become evil or shows some signs of being a evil person they just die
but if you do press it
youll die and no one will remeber you
youll basically be erased from existance

so if i don't press it everything is undone and everyone dies?
but if i do press it, none of that explained doesn't happen and nobody dies expect for me?

if that's the case then i'll press it

you get infinite money but every time you pay something a bank robbery happens with other banks

Yes.

pressing the button will make you omnipotent but it will transform you into a femboy

No, just the thought of a femboy god horrifies me

Press the button and Blockland will have an AT-AT addon, with a hitbox that seems to defy Blockland's standards, however, 60% of the time, griefers will try to get on your server to spam it and attempt to crash your game.