Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56216 times)

press to suck richard.
Its gayer for some gay guy to suck your richard than it is to suck richard because when some cigarette sucks ur rooster u have to be aroused by the idea that some guy is going to suck your rooster, on the other hand, when you are going to suck rooster you only need to open your mouth and think of the motherland.

Press button to have chainsaw fingers (Small chainsaws instead of normal fingers)

Don't press button to have chainsaw feet

Don't press.

Press the button and your body becomes very resilient to any damage (meaning that if you get thrown to the ground on concrete very hard, it'll just feel like a bump into the wall). However, several cryptids (3 Mongolian Death Worms, 1 Mokele-Mbembe, 1 Lou Carcolh, and 1 Mahamba) will attack your hometown, and it's your job and 2 others to stop them.

(Links to the cryptids if you don't know what they are: http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Mongolian_Death_Worm, http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Mokele_Mbembe, http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Lou_Carcolh, http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Mahamba)

press i dont care about my hometown it sucks anyway

press the button and you become extremely funny, but everybody who thinks you're funny is in denial about it

Press.

Press the button and all of the Youtube Kids Channels disappear, but you will be forced to watch the Emoji Movie once a month for the rest of your life.

Press.

Press the button and all of the Youtube Kids Channels disappear, but you will be forced to watch the Emoji Movie once a month for the rest of your life.
press
you cant force me what are you gonna do POKE ME TO DEATH FROM MY COMPUTER AHA

press the button and every request you make for addons is instantly done
but if its anything bad like "9/11 GUN THAT SHOOTS PLANES XDDDD" it will ban 1 active user for 1 week and the suggestion will be ignored

press, just don't request stupid stuff

press and every human will no longer die or need anything to survive.

press, just don't request stupid stuff

press and every human will no longer die or need anything to survive.
THat's not how it works

Press the button to get as much food as you want, and you can eat as much as you want, it will also taste really great.

However the side effect is that each different food is poisoned and each one will require a different antidote to cure.

dont press thats a hassle
press for 20,000 IQ but the sun explodes and the earth dies

There is absolutely no benefit from pressing the button. No.

Press to have a stable financial position for the rest of your life, but everyone you know and love will always be in poverty.

The money you get from pressing the button can only be used for yourself, you can't use it for ANYONE else for ANY reason.

yes im a selfish forget.
press the button and blockland will now be a good game again but there is a crapload of 6 year kids playing and spamming the foruns.

press, just make passworded servers and dont go on the foruns

press the button and hot grils will be all over you the second they see you

only negative side effect is they're verbose when peforming loveual intercourse

no

when you don't work at homework.

i'll gladly work at homework

Push and emoji gets removed forever. Only side effect is everyone has to use emotes in their posts on all platforms.

no........................... ...

the state you live in is getting nuked
if you press the button you get teleported to another state but its going to be 60% the state that launched the nukes in the first place

i dont press it and just book it sorry im not dealing with that stuff

press to gain time travel powers but you can only move 10 seconds back / forward in time and it has a 10 second recharge time
you become a very highly wanted criminal, though, and have to keep hidden.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:51:49 PM by crazies alt »