Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56220 times)

press, because lord tony will realize he can find new post material

if you press button you destroy all chocolate milk but gain infinite cheese

chocolate milk is the best

hell no

press the button and badspot will take back his borrowed time

this has it's perks and downsides

no, long live the blf

Press the button and you will be the most beautiful and loveually-attractive motherforgeter in existance but when you hit age 50, you will be the most hideous, disgusting, and wrinkly old motherforgeter

No I'm already decent looking

press the button and you can move 4 times faster, except you no longer need to eat and if you do you get horribly awful indigestion that can't be soothed with anything and must run it's course

no i hate excercise

press the button and you become a gamer god. but you'll have loads of 12 year olds sneaking around your house, friend requests of people you don't know on steam, discord, battle.net, etc. and there will also be rule 34 of you drawn by tumblr artists

edit: @below GOD loving DAMNIT
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:11:58 PM by Duck Quackington »

no i hate excercise

press the button and you become a gamer god. but you'll have loads of 12 year olds sneaking around your house, friend requests of people you don't know on steam, discord, battle.net, etc. and there will also be rule 34 of you drawn by tumblr artists

press button because that sounds pretty epic i can get guns and shoot kids just make profile private, also epic im famous for research

would you rather only eat liquid or solid

liquid i need my loving lemonade

press the button to get infinite money but everyone else will be poor and they will all beg to you

Press, people beg to me anyways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Press to get laser eyes but you will blind yourself if you look in a mirror

If the lasers are manually activated, yes.

Press the button and you get to eat at the Red Lobster for free anytime, however, after your done eating, a Con Rit will appear and will forget you up.

(A Con Rit is a cryptid, which resembles a gigantic sea centipede. It lives in the Vietnam sea. Here's an image),

forget nah I never really eat at red lobster that much anyways

Press the button and you make *insert hated person in the Blockland community here* mysteriously explode into bloody giblets, but you'll get sentenced for murder

forget nah I never really eat at red lobster that much anyways

Press the button and you make *insert hated person in the Blockland community here* mysteriously explode into bloody giblets, but you'll get sentenced for murder
nope,
some people are hated wirh a passion, i know, but isn't that a bit cruel?

press the button, and the flavor of food is amplified greatly,
but you have a high risk of abdominal pain after eating

why does everyone have to make things so painful or blatantly not a choice
besides. i don't need a button to amplify the flavor of food because that's literally what seasoning is for.
nope.

press the button and a cryptid never gets posted again

i press the button so hard that it's permanently mashed

press the button and you can run up to 100 mph, but you don't have the invincibility that you'd normally think would come with super speed
like you can't stop on a dime, you have to decelerate

Yes

Press the button and Shift Kitty dies. If you don't press it, he stops posting.

press so that blf gets haunted by his ghost

press the button and you become a trillionaire but everyone is out to steal from you, meaning you have to constantly defend your riches