Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 58431 times)

Yes. I'm a ghost, so I don't have to worry about dying. And I get an entire after-lifetime to spook greedy crooks. Thankfully I can keep posting at least.

Press the button and you get $150 credited to your steam account. But your profile privacy settings are forced public, and every visual novel is in your library with some random amount of hours between 40-100 on each of them. Double if it contains loveual content.

Sure whatever press yes.

Press the button and you are crowned the king of the Blockland Forums, however, your mind is replaced with that of Jerry J. Jiggypants (from the Super Stick RNG Game), and you will forcefully change these following names:

Super = Stupid.
Shift = stuff.
Kirby = Insufferable Fanboy.
Nix = Dix.
Any usernames that contain an animal name in them = Cancerous Furry.
Any numbers in the usernames = 80085.
Duck = richard.
Any superscript numbers = HEY, EVERYONE, THIS GUY IS TOTALLY NOT AN ALT! NOT AN ALT!

uhhhhh ??????????????????????? i walk away from the button

press the button and you can jump up to 30 feet in the air but you can still get injured if you fall too fast

yes because you said i could not that i would have to do it all the time

press button for infinite breadsticks whenever u want but no other appetizer ever

yes because you said i could not that i would have to do it all the time

press button for infinite breadsticks whenever u want but no other appetizer ever
I've never tried any breadsticks before so, uh, no?

Press the button to never become fat, but you can't taste anything.

ignore the button so hard it explodes

press the button to make all text in the forums marquee

The scrolling text in the red there is marquee. The thing that plagued every page in the early days of internet web browsing.

Delete button

If you press the button you don't actually press the button, and the button acts as you didn't. If you don't press the button you actually do press the button, and the button acts as you did.

I press it because I don't know what will happen if I don't press it.

You may marry any person or character, real or fictional, and spend the rest of your life with them, however, All of your friends and family forget who you are permanently.

I press it because I don't know what will happen if I don't press it.

You may marry any person or character, real or fictional, and spend the rest of your life with them, however, All of your friends and family forget who you are permanently.
Dark Blockland Guard alt, instead of waiting in that room for eternity like he should, leaves the room and starts a paradox, breaking the whole universe.

Well, glad I'm in an alternate universe.

I ignore the heck out of the button.

Press the button and you will get your favorite unowned game, but you will also get your most hated game, and however much time you spend on one video game you MUST spend on the other.

press, just run the bad one in the background duh

there's a train heading towards 5 people. press the button and the train will be redirected towards one person.
ignore it and let the train carnage or press it and be responsible for one death