Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]

Poll

What should the next "Edition" title be called?

Russian
4 (16.7%)
Chinese
2 (8.3%)
Filipino
1 (4.2%)
American
2 (8.3%)
Spanish
1 (4.2%)
Australian
0 (0%)
Brazilian
8 (33.3%)
Ugandan
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Press the Button...? [Brazilian Edition]  (Read 56231 times)

Press the button. Less witnesses.

You get 2 bags of chips from a vending machine, but all the children in africa cease to exist

Press it, I love potato chips

Press the button and you can walk into any car dealership on the planet and just take any car you want, this applies forever. But, maintenance for these cars costs 20x more than usual

Press.

Press the button and you no longer require food or water to survive, however, food and water turn to sand in your mouth and you no longer have taste buds.

Press.

Press the button and you no longer require food or water to survive, however, food and water turn to sand in your mouth and you no longer have taste buds.

Mash that mother[rest of word lost to time]ing button.

cHeEsEpIzZa2 turns into aNcHoVyPiZzA69 for failing to submit a button oppertunity.

Press the button and you have a daughter who becomes famous and gives you $100,000 a year, however, she's ugly.

press button? i dont care about my daughter i can disown her and still get money you never said i couldnt

press button and you have to dab everytime someone talks or dont press button and you have to do fortnite dances everytime someone moves

Shoot that button

Press the button and you become rich, but your family tries multiple times to murder you.

press button? i dont care about my daughter i can disown her and still get money you never said i couldnt

press button and you have to dab everytime someone talks or dont press button and you have to do fortnite dances everytime someone moves

preform half an a press
this is a joke pretend this post doesn't exist

Shoot that button
shooting = pressing
suck it

press button and your balls get kicked by a 2 year old, dont press button and your balls get kicked by a 90 year old

Stop doing "Would you rather...?" type buttons, you dolt!

Press the button to give food to every starving person on the world, but you'll die from starvation in a month.

Yes.

Press the button and all loving stupid internet challenges will be removed (sans for the actually good ones), however, you will be hypnotized into playing the blue whale Self Delete game before they're actually removed.

press the button to give everyone in the world with birth defects a normal body, as well as their arms and limbs back, however you will lose all abilities to communicate with anyone, or anything, and it is impossible to be loveually pleased

Yes. Speakonia is nice.

Press the Button and anything you think of will come to life in your dreams, with any and every power(s) that you associate with what you create. Your dreams will always be vivid. However, this also applies to anything negative that you think of.

no, i like the incoherent things that happen in my dreams, they'd be uninteresting if they made too much sense

press the button to become your ideal self in body and mind, however, everyone around you will hate you and see you as less than human