sephiroth shot up his school

Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 82292 times)

If having any kind of reaction to someone shooting up a school is virtue signaling so be it then

i mean blaming 4chan sounds a stuffton like virtue signaling if you ask me

wait was it his school though

he wasnt a student?

wait was it his school though

he wasnt a student?

He probably went there as an adolescent

it said somewhere that he shot up his former high school

ok now what the

actual

forget
#freebadspot

i mean blaming 4chan sounds a stuffton like virtue signaling if you ask me
I didn't blame 4chan you loving trashcan

are you gonna kick me now

-

idk who you're trying to blame here but the guy was a sociopath to begin with, nothing that can be done about that

idk who you're trying to blame here but the guy was a sociopath to begin with, nothing that can be done about that
I'm not blaming anyone here for this guy shooting up a school. Reread my comment.

Also being a sociopath doesn't make you fated to shoot up a school. A certain series of events got him started down this path, and if he hadn't been able to justify killing people with his political delusions maybe he wouldn't have killed anyone.

ultimamax is right, if anything, he was manipulated, or was probably trying into fit in some edgy community from the internet, until that persona slowly rooted into his personality.

but then again i never saw this sephiroth before and i'm prob talking a lot of bullstuff l0l

thats pretty much what happened

I'm not blaming anyone here for this guy shooting up a school. Reread my comment.

Also being a sociopath doesn't make you fated to shoot up a school. A certain series of events got him started down this path, and if he hadn't been able to justify killing people with his political delusions maybe he wouldn't have killed anyone.

Here at liberal land we're better than you! And we know it!

Here at liberal land we're better than you! And we know it!

shut up handicapo

and if he hadn't been able to justify killing people with his political delusions maybe he wouldn't have killed anyone.

this is like saying you can reason somebody out of being crazy