Author Topic: unpopular blockland opinions  (Read 14010 times)

I always thought that the default colourset was the best. Yeah, it could use a few more colours, but the selection is pretty eye-pleasing

u kno the one thing that always bugged me about the default colorset is that there isn't an opaque purple
why's there a transparent purple but not an opaque one?!

hands on guns look like garbage and completely break immersion
reload animations are unnecessary
cliques are making the community seem smaller and thus making the game more dead
people say maps are better than shadows, and they may be right. but environment settings are better than maps and slate was the best map anyway.
"page loss" is loving stupid
drama should be removed

yea pageloss is forgetin handicapped and attention whoring

dude i use colored transparents and pinks/purples all the time its amazing for neon themed builds
pageloss

u kno the one thing that always bugged me about the default colorset is that there isn't an opaque purple
why's there a transparent purple but not an opaque one?!
Also that the blue in the first column is slightly purple

But that may not be an unpopular opinion

Strafe steering is the way to go
crowns jailbreak is the worst jailbreak i have ever played
game is much worse without maps
Grapple knife is boring to me, half because it's boring and the other half is it's always the same.
Pretty sure these aren't unpopular opinions.

trueno's colorset loving sucks ive been saying this for years
This.

blockland isn't dying
THIS!

if you make a merp without bothering to build a map or your map is just a bunch of flat 4x4 flats with tan 1x1f's around it you don't deserve to host a merp

these people are usually the ones who break their own rules with troops and buildings and the ones who ban for stupid stuff like beating them fairly in a war

Vertical plates look bad.

BF3 weaponset was the worst add-on trend to ever hit this game.

also would have preferred the snap angles over gradient cause it makes landing after a jump feel unnatural

try $Pref::Skateboard::EnableInterpol = false;