The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27272 times)

Actually if you got to that thread, Beachbum is the one that brought the private investigating up.

I brought it up first.

I brought it up first.
Specifically what though? From reading the thread the first person who mentions dox is Beach, unless you mentioned it before page 46.

Specifically what though? From reading the thread the first person who mentions dox is Beach, unless you mentioned it before page 46.

The first time I mentioned it is literally quoted in the OP

The first time I mentioned it is literally quoted in the OP

Ah, okay. I see it now.

because it came up in another thread
you mean Beachbum brought it up in a thread when someone mentioned a gloryhole rule? yeah ok

I brought it up first.
Okay so scratch that, Ike brought it up after Vigil mentioned the cultist rule, then beahcbum commented on how they use it for investigatees.
at least ike was generous enough not to mention names when he was talking about the investigate
nonetheless, it's still a bad idea to bring someone's investigate to light unless beach is totally okay with it coming back to bite him, then whatever i guess

how does that not make it a blockland issue? that is exactly what makes it a blockland issue
ok then, if you ever kill me in garry's mod or any other game im gonna drama your ass on here because we're both blocklanders. just you wait kid

sounds vaguely like a threat lol
no

so what exactly is your issue with the drama? maybe it will have no long term impact. but I don't see any issue whatsoever with showing bad behavior from a (semi-)former member of the community, particularly an instance that was not well-known before. if you're "not taking nick's side", I can't see why you would have a problem with the thread
I already stated the reasons why he shouldn't have done it but since you're a brick wall i'll say it more bluntly.

1. bringing a investigate to light is always a bad thing, you should always try to keep it private and get rid of it quietly and fast. don't be stupid
2. nick and glory hole could care less, I've been in there and I got kicked out for VCing about it on another server. They will kick anybody out who badmouths it, so this won't solve anything.
3. most people know nick is an asshat already, if you want to make a thread on an already-known asshat be my guest and join the other countless threads, who cares if it puts his private information in jeopardy or makes nick want to further spread it! yeah!

Like I said, I'm not on either side, I'm on the logical side. If It were me, I'd try to keep my investigate hidden as much as possible and definitely not make it public knowledge. Esp if it's in the hands of someone like Nickpb.

at least ike was generous enough not to mention names when he was talking about the investigate
nonetheless, it's still a bad idea to bring someone's investigate to light unless beach is totally okay with it coming back to bite him, then whatever i guess

Nobody is working off of any good information here. I was randomly kicked and didn't get a reason why until I aired the group's dirty laundry on the forum.

so someone investigateed beach but beach did something with hootaloo or some stuff?
this thread is like following the hotline miami story but the levels are loving randomized

at this point everyone should've figured out donnies is a complete handicap

ok then, if you ever kill me in garry's mod or any other game im gonna drama your ass on here because we're both blocklanders. just you wait kid
killing someone in a game = dox. definitely on the same scale
1. bringing a investigate to light is always a bad thing, you should always try to keep it private and get rid of it quietly and fast. don't be stupid
not really. they have it and there's no way for you to make them not have it. they're gonna do with it what they want regardless of whether you make a thread about it. at least if you make the thread then people know what kind of person they are
2. nick and glory hole could care less
don't care how they feel about it, it's good for everyone else to know
3. most people know nick is an asshat already, if you want to make a thread on an already-known asshat be my guest and join the other countless threads
so?

your reasoning is "for beachbum's sake". why do you not want this thread made? even IF it were to make nick more likely to be spread, that's beachbum's decision, and one he made for himself. but there's obviously some other reason that you don't want the thread here. it can't be that you don't want drama clogged up with "already-known asshats", because you don't use the forum, so...

and: as I said in my first post in this thread, it's about more than just nick. sure everyone knows nickpb is an idiot. but everyone else in that group? different story

at this point everyone should've figured out donnies is a complete handicap
you cant baselessly disregard everything i said

your reasoning is "for beachbum's sake". why do you not want this thread made? even IF it were to make nick more likely to be spread, that's beachbum's decision, and one he made for himself. but there's obviously some other reason that you don't want the thread here.
beachbum has come to me countless times and others in PMs talking about how he really doesn't like the investigate, is scared, etc.
he asked me for advice even, when he was first trying to find out who investigateed him.

y'know it's not hard to believe that I genuinely don't want his information spread.
that's what I've been saying in the beginning, not that nick doesn't deserve it, but that it only makes it worse for beachbum in the long run.

you cant baselessly disregard everything i said
People can and will, especially with your track record of being a massive moron who just stirs up drama and lies.

imagine being so handicapped that you resort to private investigating people over a block game

imagine being so handicapped that you resort to private investigating people over a block game

as much as nickpb is toxic in every way possible beach doesn't need to be a cunt to get his point across
throwing insults left and right in your arguments doesn't make them more convincing
sending inh nudes is not ok in my book either

though i'm going to support the main point of the drama, collecting info for something handicapped like this is petty as stuff and is uncalled for

still don't know who to believe for the stuff involving donnie and the other doxing clusterforget