Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph/This Community's Issues.

Author Topic: Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph/This Community's Issues.  (Read 7115 times)

It's because all us old cigarettes have too much history together and a lot of people are just drama whores. Think of the blocklamd community like a small town and its the same deal.

i here by permanently ban the words "cancer" and cringe"

It's because all us old cigarettes have too much history together and a lot of people are just drama whores. Think of the blocklamd community like a small town and its the same deal.
le epic old cigarettes

hey guys,,, 2 years and going here, wheres all the old cigarettes huh

How are you an oldcigarette? You've never said who you were

He's Aeris. Which dates him back to 2010.

thats not that old lol

iirc he's forgetin kaz and he was a brony back in the day

thats not that old lol
That's 7-8 years. "Old" back then was 2006-2007 which is a 3 year difference. 7-8 years is extremely old now.

That's 7-8 years. "Old" back then was 2006-2007 which is a 3 year difference. 7-8 years is extremely old now.
I've been here for 9

I never knew satan was from wreck-it-ralph. sick.

real time what the forget is his name supposed to mean
when did satan appear in wreck it ralph

You can get popular and famous by dramaing people like Celau
lol ignoring bl:cs and everything else i've made and released for this community
The problem is: most people never let go of dramas. I still have issues with celau to this day for something that happened months ago. I've been able to make amends with some people, but strangely not the people who go out of their way to make dramas.
you're right, and you're one of those people

remember that time when you tried to get people to stop nominating me?

remember when me you and maxx had a casual talk in anodyne and right after posted how i gifted maxx blockland accounts to try and stuff on me?

i don't want to talk to you because you're a two-faced spineless cuck