NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked  (Read 24283 times)

Also try to make the Hiro lower. I think It would look better.

tbh after looking, you should do this

it reminds me of a rally car, car is too high

tbh after looking, you should do this

it reminds me of a rally car, car is too high
This was actually something I've done that I had noted in a .txt file, but I have not shown that result yet.

Speaking of which, there's an official badge for Shinozaki, or Nissan!

On the front it only appears on the default hood (since it is believed that when people customize their cars, they tend to remove the badges. Otherwise, it appears on the wheels and steering wheel as shown below.

I'll have an update live on Blockland Glass shortly.

Meanwhile, I fattened the wheels and given it some undercarriage detail on the Blockstang, and the same to the 70' Challenger below [the ride height was adjusted accordingly]; I like this better.

challenger seems pretty high, but it might just be that A pillar shape to make sure the blockhead's head doesnt clip through the roof

also damn, a straight piped stock car
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:48:30 PM by Darth C3P0² »

challenger seems pretty high, but it might just be that A pillar shape to make sure the blockhead's head doesnt clip through the roof
It's that.

snip
This was actually something I've done that I had noted in a .txt file, but I have not shown that result yet.

snip

Speaking of which, there's an official badge for Shinozaki, or Nissan!

snip

On the front it only appears on the default hood (since it is believed that when people customize their cars, they tend to remove the badges. Otherwise, it appears on the wheels and steering wheel as shown below.

Snip

I'll have an update live on Blockland Glass shortly.

[/quote]

Now that looks better.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:00:34 PM by BurnoutGT24 »

Quick bump since we're alive on a new forum layout. It'll take me some getting used to, but unfortunately nothing new has been worked on since life..as frickn' always.

In the meantime, do you have any feedback on the released Avenger and Suburb?

make a pickup variant of the suburbs aka the silverado

you'd be surprised how wrong you are about that swift

Bump to apologize for the major inactivity in development. I have not been motivated at all to keep working in the past 2 months, and I was considering moving on in life with other things, and may be considering taking a break from here (No forum Self Delete or asking for sympathy intended).

My sophomore year in college is about to start in two weeks, and it's going to be harder than last year. There are also some personal projects outside of this game that I'm also trying to get finished before I leave.

I'm also considering just making individual posts from now on for each add-on, I don't know why specifically just yet.

all good, any day of the week your real life stuff is more important than blockland, dont feel guilty of anything

if almost all addons are cars why is it called an addon topic just call it a vehicle topic so i don't mistake it for a topic with addons that actually fit the game's art style
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 06:49:08 AM by maxymax13 »

but there is no page 8

but there is no page 8
you changed how many replies are shown per page. with default settings its page 8