i miss the tuna jar...

Author Topic: i miss the tuna jar...  (Read 4346 times)

that's a side effect of the soy milk

what refticus said, toxicity caused by malicious groups of people ended up making this place a lot less fun. from constant unfunny stuffposting, to flaming and jabbing at other people for having a different opinion because they're le epic thots, to constant thread derailing via said stuffposting, it's annoying. the way to solve it, making said users ban on sight in addition to actually enforcing "no flaming" as a rule, just simply doesn't happen. it's like i cant post something without being made fun of in one way or another.
pull it out of your own; you know exactly what you're doing and have been banned multiple times, yet you never get the message that nobody outside of your clique wants you here.
Come On Now

pull it out of your own; you know exactly what you're doing and have been banned multiple times, yet you never get the message that nobody outside of your clique wants you here.
show me some proof of these baseless claims and i'll get my secretary to look into it

that's a side effect of the soy milk
i hear soy milk causes inflation special interestes
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
if you drink too much and get a boner

It's the same 5 to 6 people I see derailing topics with stuff jokes and memes nobody else is in on. Usually posting one after another in strings to bury topics. If they do this on purpose is up for debate though.

*Cough cough* ^^^

Come On Now
show me some proof of these baseless claims and i'll get my secretary to look into it
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Damage control is at maximum power, i don't think she can take anymore, captain!

Tbh politics caused this.
The real world caused this.
Take this any way you wish.
quote from man unable to stop talking about politics

shout out to all my brothers that spend 13 years of their life on a video game forum because they cant get a girlfriend

It's the same 5 to 6 people I see derailing topics with stuff jokes and memes nobody else is in on. Usually posting one after another in strings to bury topics. If they do this on purpose is up for debate though.
pretty sure they usually do it on purpose yeah, it's more obvious when they all suddenly barge in at once and start stuffing up the topic and defend each other til the end tho lol

shout out to all my brothers that spend 13 years of their life on a video game forum because they cant get a girlfriend

Bedtime kiddo

holy mother of pagestretch do img width=640