gr8dayseth

Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 22788 times)

how come a bunch of gay nerds are fighting in a thread about a guy whos like fake nice or some gay stuff

hey buddy i think you got the wrong door, the leather club is two blocks down

to be honest i'd rather have gr8dayseth's issues be more common among people than other people running amuck calling everyone either autistic or some other petty slur while trying to stuff sling.

by the way, even if his Myspace speech or whatever is weird or dated to you, what right does that give you to talk down to him for it? if he's genuinely being malicious with passive-aggressiveness i could see the harm in that, but silly lingo isn't really a good reason to get uppity.

when do we have badspot lock the thread and tell us to kill ourselves again
badspot will ragequit

....so you just don't like his personality?

nice or not, he hasn't done anything to wrong anyone. this drama seems moreso like the result of a hateboner than valid criticism. he prioritizes responding to positive posts over negative ones? dismissive, sure- but still not enough for a drama. the way he talks (ur a gr8 guy, etc) is informal- that's it, really. you point it out as tumblr speak, but that's like saying ">" is a 4chan meme arrow.

also, saying "don't respond with x" doesn't make x an invalid point. fact of the matter is, whether or not he's genuine, seth has at the very least made a reputation as pleasant. dismissing a counterargument just because you expect it is the kind of stuff that flat earthers do

did you even stop and look at yourself when typing the OP out, even? "he tries too hard to look nice; therefore i don't like him. the fact that he looks nice is not an argument against this"- seriously, you just don't like him. that's all there is to it; making a drama for him is about as justified as holding a jaywalker without bail

The drama has just begun. I'm just waiting for the forum to find out that gr8 is a love-crazed human trafficker with a long history of violence.

The drama has just begun. I'm just waiting for the forum to find out that gr8 is a love-crazed human trafficker with a long history of violence.
You think you know a guy...

are we coming to a point where the nicest guys on the forum gets a drama for being too nice

are we coming to a point where the nicest guys on the forum gets a drama for being too nice
it's okay you won't have to worry :iceCream:

i havent seen an emote in a long ass time