Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 31850 times)

I’ve talked to him before in-game and he was pleasant to hang around. Maybe you guys just tend to bring out his bad side. He clearly has trouble defending himself, as he tends to blow it out of proportion and flips out. My suggestion is quit putting him in the position to where he has too.
"Stop being mean, he dindu nuffin! He doesn't know how to deal with it when people call him out on bullstuff so it's your fault!"

My suggestion is to think before you post something as hilarious as this.

My suggestion is quit putting him in the position to where he has too.
I'd like to reiterate how dumb this is.

He doesn't have to do anything, it is his conscious decision to act like a sperg, and it is this lack of emotional control that makes him an easy target for people looking for a quick laugh, if Darth has any sense he'll take this thread as a wake up call that he lacks emotional control.

I'd like to reiterate how dumb this is.

He doesn't have to do anything, it is his conscious decision to act like a sperg, and it is this lack of emotional control that makes him an easy target for people looking for a quick laugh, if Darth has any sense he'll take this thread as a wake up call that he lacks emotional control.

Then why take advantage of it. I never said he didn’t do anything wrong. I said he blows issues out of proportion when he tries to “defend himself.” It’s clear people take advantage of it for a quick laugh, is it not?

"Stop being mean, he dindu nuffin!
I literally said he blows things out of proportion
He doesn't know how to deal with it when people call him out on bullstuff so it's your fault!"
Have you kindly talked to him about it before calling him a sperg, autistic, etc. People won’t wanna listen to someone telling them to change when they act like a richard about it.

My suggestion is to think before you post something as hilarious as this.

My suggestion is reading what I said a few times before percieving it like that.

can we just implement a system on the forums where if you're being a GOOF you just get smacked really hard in the back of the head

My suggestion is reading what I said a few times before percieving it like that.
If someone is too childish to accept that people aren't going to be nice to them because they act like an idiot, then that person is going to have a very bad time.

And also why wouldn't someone take advantage of his tism problem, he's hilarious.

i or anybody else literally could not give less of a stuff about darth why do you people keep bringing thot patrol into every single drama
i was using thot patrol to refer to most of the active members that had already posted in this thread. but bring up thot patrol in every single drama? the second grimlock posted many of the active users of thot patrol already started to respond. sorry if you think bring up the name of the clan is "bringing it into drama" but from what I can see right at the start of the drama is grimlock and some of the members of the clan were already at odds

masterofgames, you have the right mentality, but its the wrong place. on the internet there's always going to be at least one bully and you gotta learn how to not get engaged in stuff with them. pushing for a supportive, less incendiary environment is a good thing, but the internet is pretty much the exact opposite of a safe space.

there's always going to be an starfish out there trying to troll you and waste your time. its on you to learn how to ignore them, not on them to stop. that's like asking all criminals to not do crimes - you cant control them, and the reality is there's always going to be someone breaking the law.

masterofgames, you have the right mentality, but its the wrong place. on the internet there's always going to be at least one bully and you gotta learn how to not get engaged in stuff with them. pushing for a supportive, less incendiary environment is a good thing, but the internet is pretty much the exact opposite of a safe space.

there's always going to be an starfish out there trying to troll you and waste your time. its on you to learn how to ignore them, not on them to stop. that's like asking all criminals to not do crimes - you cant control them, and the reality is there's always going to be someone breaking the law.

I’ll keep this advice in mind, it’s just annoying when say I start a drama on you for being an idiot even though I make it my goal to provoke you and drive you to that point.

i am counting the days until darth is banned

can we just implement a system on the forums where if you're being a GOOF you just get smacked really hard in the back of the head
/support