Delta Bot & Panpour5's CRPG

Author Topic: Delta Bot & Panpour5's CRPG  (Read 15188 times)

LIVE NOW

In 2015, Panpour5's City RPG shut down indefinitely. Now, we're bringing it back, and it's better than ever.

- Improved map
 - Modified Gamemode
 - Dedicated Hosting
 - Bigger Azkaban
 - Better Roads
 - More Addictive Cocaine
 - Indiscriminate Police Brutality
  And so much more!

Administration

(SA) Delta Bot
(SA) Panpour5 (ExecPaper)
(A) Methamphetamine
(M) Glass
(M) Pixel
Administration slots OPEN

Credits

Delta Bot - Map, Hosting, Etc.
Blue Eagle - Map, Prison
Panpour5/ExecPaper - Buildings, Gamemode, Balancing
[]Lucario[] - Building
Austincain - Building
Methamphetamine - Building
Lord E - Scripting Help

Coming Soon(tm)

« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:56:26 PM by Delta Bot »

for a second i thought this was a misplaced drama thread

for a second i thought this was a misplaced drama thread

Horray another boring grindy server where you kill people or do nothing to accumulate fake currency. This totally isn't getting old fast

Horray another boring grindy server where you kill people or do nothing to accumulate fake currency. This totally isn't getting old fast

Yep. The only thing you do in City RPG is kill people to get fake currency because that actually works.

if you want something done right, do it yourself

yooo sweet panpour actually did it after 2 or 3 years

so is a jailbreak server where you have to escape or prevent people escaping
so is a falling platform server where you have to avoid standing on a colour
what's your point? that every gamemode has an objective? yeah that's pretty boring but we can't do anything but continuously maintain and add new things that just end up being boring. that's how it works.

so is a jailbreak server where you have to escape or prevent people escaping
so is a falling platform server where you have to avoid standing on a colour
what's your point? that every gamemode has an objective? yeah that's pretty boring but we can't do anything but continuously maintain and add new things that just end up being boring. that's how it works.
my point is that cityrpg sucks. Prison escape and falling tiles also suck but not as bad as cityrpg. It has nothing to do with objective. It has to do with the way the gamemodes was designed. See: all city rpgs suck

Can you at least make some suggestions other than being an asswipe

There's a reason why I stopped my crpg dev....

The fact that everyone is hostile towards content released that they don't like sucks. Don't get me wrong, CityRPG isn't something that I enjoy either, but it's nice to see people actually making content and being productive.

Can you at least make some suggestions other than being an asswipe

There's a reason why I stopped my crpg dev....
i wrote a bigass paragraph in response to this but my internet cut out so i lost it.

tldr; city rpg cant be fixed. its a stuffty cops and robbers. robbers hide drugs behind impenetrable fortresses and cops run around waiting for the robbers to come out and get arrested. the cityrpg elements like jobs and educations are cookie clicker rewards which generate more money, and are just arbitrary wastes of time. jail system is awful and is a no fun allowed system that ruins everything.

Mine was pretty decent (no drugs) but stuff got complicated real fast and I had to stop