Author Topic: Delta Bot & Panpour5's CRPG  (Read 15191 times)

Mod request, maybe expand the 300,000 ms (5 minute) limit to 3,600,000 ms (1 hour). Much appreciated.

Hey Delta Bot, the server is getting a lot of lag spikes recently, what's going on?

Hey Delta Bot, the server is getting a lot of lag spikes recently, what's going on?

Locally hosted server / Time Warner Cable will make that happen.

Locally hosted server / Time Warner Cable will make that happen.
Ah okay, got it. :)

ammo still broken, classes dont spawn with magazines, the whole 9 yards. switch to a different weapon pack

Download is quite heavy

The keypad addon is broken for some reason on the server.

Delta hasn't set a keypad hash for the server for like a month as far as I know. He just kinda dowloaded it and did nothing else

Methamphetamine isnt really a good admin. He hasnt helped one bit to deal with the person who cheated his way into bases, and he rarely even responds to anything when theres something going on in the server. Most of the time he would join for like 2 minutes and say everyones gay for playing the server and leave. It doesnt seem like he really cares about doing his job.

Methamphetamine isnt really a good admin. He hasnt helped one bit to deal with the person who cheated his way into bases, and he rarely even responds to anything when theres something going on in the server. Most of the time he would join for like 2 minutes and say everyones gay for playing the server and leave. It doesnt seem like he really cares about doing his job.
It's not his job, he doesn't get paid. It appears to me that Delta doesn't do anything with the server at all, and it's gotten to the point where the staff don't really care anymore.

Welcome to another unsuccessful crpg, sigh

looks like one of the admins (methamphetamine) went rogue and started helping cops find all the drug bricks. Looks like its the end of the server unless delta decides to make an appearance any time soon.

Resolved by ExecPaper, the MVP.

Annoying spammer. 16:16 PDT
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 06:20:26 PM by SWAT One »

ammo still broken, classes dont spawn with magazines, the whole 9 yards. switch to a different weapon pack

Working on getting a new pack. You aren't supposed to spawn with mags anyhow.

Download is quite heavy

I can't really do much about that.

There are several addon conflicts that prevent other addons from working. I think this is one of them, or the addon itself doesn't work.

Delta hasn't set a keypad hash for the server for like a month as far as I know. He just kinda dowloaded it and did nothing else

It was broken. The /sethash command or whatever specific it was kept doing a runaround to the same thing and wouldn't set. I set it now, since it updated and added a box in the server settings to enter it.

Can you get me some screenshots or a video? I need something, i'm not omniscient.

Welcome to another unsuccessful crpg, sigh

K.

Other issues i'm trying to fix:
All moderator addons are not working well. Tezuni's would autoreg but not automod. I tried using Crown's from Glass and it still doesn't seem to automod.