locked, see the new topic

Poll

No poll at the moment.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: locked, see the new topic  (Read 18501 times)

The Dodge Grand Caravan Taxi is now ingame. It seats 6 people. good for transporting your gay crew

Bump, i am currently working on a GMC C4500 Ambulance and im using a model BL player to scale it to the correct size. I will hopefully release it and resize the rest of the vehicles and release them. Once the GMC C4500 is done and ready to be released, i will make an Add-Ons topic.
Below is something similar to what it will look like.
UPDATE: The model is in blender and is almost ready to be exported.

UPDATE 2: Some progress. This was from when i first tested it. This has since been fixed.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 06:20:22 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

Ambulance is now almost done and in-game. Another thing i did with this vehicle is that i used a 3ds model of a BL playermodel to scale it to a good size so i dont have to wrench it everytime i use it. I also dident put any decals on it because not every ambulance in the world says Blockland EMS.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:08:36 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

Bump, ive made a new model for my school bus. She's a little beat up but its pretty nice and not as high-poly. The front of it resembles an International 3800 School Bus chassis (which i compared the BL vehicle to the real thing farther down.

Some pics:

So as i was saying with the International 3800 earlier, Ill post a pic of mine and the real thing to show you the comparison.
Mine:

Real Thing:

I appreciate the use of real textures for once, getting tired of no textured stuff.

I'm just wondering do you actually make these yourself or just port them from somewhere? Cause if you port them I wouldn't call them "your own models". Anyways looks cool

I'm just wondering do you actually make these yourself or just port them from somewhere? Cause if you port them I wouldn't call them "your own models". Anyways looks cool

pretty sure theyre ported

OP where do you port your models from

OP where do you port your models from
all the cars are from driver san fransico

all the cars are from driver san fransico
the bus was from lollipop chainsaw, i even found a few photos with the exact same bus in it:

this bus got beat worse than when i get an ass whooping.
UPDATE: I also found a version of the texture for it without all the scratches on it. It will be the one used in the final version aka when i release it.:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 02:04:08 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

I applied the texture without scratches on it.

Bump, sorry about the really stupid drama about the 2 buses. I mean they both have their differences anyways so its kinda stupid. Anyways im releasing the Bus hopefully by tommorow. And its also been scaled correctly in Blender. I started using a model of a BL player to correct the sizes on my vehicles. Once the rest of them get the treatment, they will also be released. Anyways i wish all of you the best.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 09:51:26 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »